Fulfillment Center Tech Support, 2nd shift, Obetz

Sully

This position was just posted today. You will basically report to me, but our Manager is based in Seattle. I am looking for someone who has hardware, windows 7, MS Office knowledge, some network, and is very detail oriented.

You have to create an account on Zulily.com. Down at the bottom is a link "We're hiring". Click on that. You'll see the posting for Fulfillment Center Technical Support, Columbus, OH

Click on that link and apply.

The shift will be hourly pay.

There is availability for OT.

Shift will be M - F, approximately 4pm - 12:30am, but needs to be flexible. Could include some weekend work.

I cannot accept resumes, you have to go through the website.

I can answer most questions, so either reply here with your question or pm me.

I do know approximately what the pay will be, but since I'm not a recruiter, I cannot answer that question.

Here's the description if you want to read before signing up on the website:

zulily is operating a fulfillment center in Obetz, Ohio, and requires an additional support resource for our afternoon-evening shift. This role will cover desktop support, WMS support, networking and overall hands-on support functions. When you can't solve the problem? Facilitate the resolution!

The Fulfillment Center Tech Support role will manage 100+ warehouse terminals, general Help Desk functions for our office environment, as well as support large scale systems. This role will also be called upon to perform analysis of computer and network systems, provide customer support with troubleshooting in a Windows environment and LAMP stack, and manage the overall installation and maintenance of hardware and software on a daily basis. Additional responsibilities include monitoring of overall system performance.

Responsibilities will include:

• Support general office tech plus all the equipment on the floor - 100+ terminals
  • Provide assistant with facilities support (partnering with local management)
  • Assist with local vendor relationships for equipment support and maintenance (printer maintenance, RF scanners, etc.)
  • Respond to and resolve end user IT support issues
  • Support Windows and OS X desktop and laptops
  • Support end user software such as Google Docs and MS Office applications
  • Procure and track hardware and software assets
  • Administer user system accounts
  • Support IP telephony and end user mobile devices

Experience and qualifications should include:

• 4+ years of experience
  • Excellent customer service disposition
  • Windows and OS X troubleshooting and support experience
  • Experience working with and supporting WMS software and material handling (automation) equipment
  • Desktop support experience
  • Server and network experience
  • PC hardware support and troubleshooting experience
  • Knowledge of IP telephony desired
  • AS degree or 2+ years of additional equivalent experience

General qualifications of all zulily employees:

• Constant awareness of and concern for our customers and their experience with zulily
  • Team-minded attitude
  • Desire to build something great

• 4 weeks later...