Easier Said Than Done - New Trailer

Rally Pat

That looks excellent. I wasn't sure if it was on TV somewhere or in theatres, and when I Googled it I saw it was originally a kickstarter project.

Yeah, I am a very proud backer of the project. It started out as a documentary about the still relatively unknown/unpopular rally scene in North America, but it has since expanded to include pretty much all rally worldwide. Its being made by Matt Johnston, who is an American rally driver himself. This is the motorsport I am the most passionate about, even though I've been accused on CR of being a "poser" since I don't actually rally (its a very expensive sport, even at the cheapest levels. Someday.). Anytime I can get an opportunity to get it out there, I will take it. It's what I was raised around by a father who was a rally driver and a lot of his friends who were drivers and co-drivers.

There will be an official screening when it is done in Michigan, and a rally team in Dayton is trying to put a closer one together, but as a backer I get a 1080p copy of the movie when it's done. Maybe we can have a small viewing party somewhere.

Here are some earlier teasers with some cool shots: