Why this Liberal supports gun ownership

iwishiwascool

Whatever. I got into your house my first try. You let a damn dirty Puerto Rican escape. And with some of your stuff.

if that's the case then my wife and I need to talk as she must be into dirty Puerto Ricans then.....

Seriously happy that disgusting maggot is off the street.

Now all society needs to do is spend the quarter on the bullet, put this piece of human excrement into a shallow grave, and be better off.

Or we could give him a bed, feed him 3 square per day, TV, workout equipment, cover his healthcare for the next 25 to life, and have it all come out of the taxpayers pockets.

Edited by sol740

IMO if you're not ready to shoot someone the moment something like this happens then you never deserved to own a gun as you lack the proper mindset/training.

In all honesty, training is great until put in a situation in which you need to take someone's life from them. Training is great for possibility and fundamentals. Until one has had to turn another's lights out, one may not do as he/she thinks. Targets with a face tend to make folks second guess releasing that trigger and sending a round down range. I believe in a situation in which family or one's children are involved, the thought process goes out the window no matter what. Some folks have more fight than flight in them too.

In all honesty, training is great until put in a situation in which you need to take someone's life from them. Training is great for possibility and fundamentals. Until one has had to turn another's lights out, one may not do as he/she thinks. Targets with a face tend to make folks second guess releasing that trigger and sending a round down range. I believe in a situation in which family or one's children are involved, the thought process goes out the window no matter what. Some folks have more fight than flight in them too.

No doubt your experiences are greater than most here. I'm with your latter statements about children and some being more inclined to fight. I hope never to be in that situation but if anything my skill in such a situation would likely be the greater concern for me than drive. Good thing is that's the easier one to work on.

Seriously happy that disgusting maggot is off the street.

Now all society needs to do is spend the quarter on the bullet, put this piece of human excrement into a shallow grave, and be a better off.

Or we could give him a bed, feed him 3 square per day, TV, workout equipment, cover his healthcare for the next 25 to life, and have it all come out of the taxpayers pockets.

Yup.

What ever happened to the good ol firing squads.

Talk about efficient. Dispatch this week's baddies for $1.25.

Naw, we'll spend 60K a year making sure he gets 3 square, a workout facility, and maybe a college education.

:dumb:

my gun is either always on me. or within arms reach. i slept in today. woke up maybe 10 minutes ago. it is on my right hip atm. it baffles me when people ask, "why are you wearing it now". shit happens. shit don't care about where or when. its shit.

No doubt your experiences are greater than most here. I'm with your latter statements about children and some being more inclined to fight. I hope never to be in that situation but if anything my skill in such a situation would likely be the greater concern for me than drive. Good thing is that's the easier one to work on.

No doubt training helps, but it always boils down to the individual. I always agree that it is better have and not need, than not have and need.