Cardones Restaurant in Westerville

Buck531

Not sure if anyone knows of this place or has been there.

http://www.cardonesrestaurant.com/

It's on Main St in Westerville right across from the fire station.

Awesome Italian food. Fresh, made to order eats. Very small place. Maybe holds 5 booths, 6 tables and a small bar.

I've been there few times for lunch. Basically sandwiches. $6 for most of them. Chicken Parm sandwich is a win.

I took my wife and my mom there tonight. I had the lasagna. Very awesome. Wife had the sausage and pasta while my mom had the spaghetti and meatballs. All very good.

The complimentary bread is awesome as well. If you're in Westerville check it out.

Been there for a long time. One of my favorite not well known places. Grandpa used to take me when I was young.

How is that possible? I thought the story was that the owner was an entrepreneurial college grad whose only been out of school for 5 or so years?

Are you thinking of carsonies?

Oh yeah. the waitresses are pretty hot too.

There was a dude there with some chick (older fellow.. mid-late 40's?) and my wife kept telling me every time the waitress came over he was eyeballing her front head to toe.