Zimmerman ...

sol740

I could tell just by looking at it that it's a bad deal. I've been following this thread and even called a realtor just to be safe. They said do not pursue this deal.

Edit: It was previously owned by a crazy ass person that only ate crackers. Don't shoot them any offers.. all bad!

I could tell just by looking at it that it's a bad deal. I've been following this thread and even called a realtor just to be safe. They said do not pursue this deal.

Edit: It was previously owned by a crazy ass person that only ate crackers. Don't shoot them any offers.. all bad!

Did their testimony seem believable to you? Were they shady characters?

Did their testimony seem believable to you? Were they shady characters?

It was, but something's missing. You ever get that feeling like you are not hearing the entire story?

Sol.. I looked into getting the price lowered due to some damage.. but after further review it was found to be insignificant.

I was hanging out in the parking lot at work talking about this very place yesterday when some off-duty rent a cop in a red Trans am comes by and tells us to break it up and move on. He pushes Us all back in Our cars and locks our doors! I told him this was complete bullshit but he said that it was for the greater good and people would start complaining,,,evidently a lot of people get there panties in a bunch and just can't handle it. Ruin shit for everybody.

So then we drove to the house and were sitting In The kitchen of all places and the damn shade tree mechanic in a white Camaro that watches over the place kicks us out and locks the doors! WTF! We were just sat down to dinner having some good conversation.

I think the place is haunted. Something is up as no one wants us to talk about this place. I think someone was killed there. Probably trying to rob the place. I heard it was the Neighbor. Spooky if you ask me. I'd run away and call the cops.

Edited by TTQ B4U

I appreciate all the info being posted on the house. I just made a fortune selling my stock in Skittles and have had my eye on this place, but just can't pull the trigger for some reason.

So I cruised by this house to check it out, and I picked up on this bad aura. Not sure what I thought, but I got called a crazy ass cracker and I avoided the racist shit by drowning it out with gunfire. Next time I'll take some noisecancelling headphones instead.

And what am I getting at? This is stupid, but I'm just as dumb for posting. Have a nice day.

Exactly what I was thinking. The 1/2 floor up above the first whole floor is for children and midgets.

Whoa, wait a minute, let's not rush to judgment here. I think it's probably best if we have all the facts before concluding who's to blame for this. After all, we're talking about someone possibly spending the rest of their lives in a relatively small space. It's a big decision, you know?

Whoa, wait a minute, let's not rush to judgment here. I think it's probably best if we have all the facts before concluding who's to blame for this. After all, we're talking about someone possibly spending the rest of their lives in a relatively small space. It's a big decision, you know?

Good point. I didn't read all the info, but based on the side profile it cant be any good. Too small, and the earth toned brick homes tend to be more trouble than light colored brick homes.