www.appliancesconnection.com

zeitgeist57

Anyone use this site? It seems pretty good from a search standpoint, and right now the prices are cut, along with no sales tax and free shipping.

Gotta buy a buncha appliances for the hacienda.

If you recommend any other sites for appliance reviews (aside from Consumer Reports) please let me know!

I've used http://www.appliancepartspros.com/ twice in the past few months. The products have been exactly as needed and in perfect condition. Shipping was usually one or two days. I've been pleased using their service.

Nevermind. I didn't click your link at first. I thought you were looking for replacement parts.

That does look like a good site for appliances. I may use them. Thanks for posting.

I beat everyone of those prices at hh gregg the other day. Bought a lg French door fridge, lg double oven gas range, and a nice kitchen aid dishwasher.

Now I did have to pay tax, but the fridge I bought I saved 350 just in it based on that websites price.

Normally, I go to ApplianceSmart. However, I think I'll be ordering a stackable w/d combo from LG through this website: the tax/delivery savings alone will be a couple hundred bucks.

I still like ApplianceSmart with their great scratch-n-dent deals, as well as cheap deals on no-frills appliances...if you're trying to save a buck or have some rental properties!

Normally, I go to ApplianceSmart. However, I think I'll be ordering a stackable w/d combo from LG through this website: the tax/delivery savings alone will be a couple hundred bucks.

I still like ApplianceSmart with their great scratch-n-dent deals, as well as cheap deals on no-frills appliances...if you're trying to save a buck or have some rental properties!

HHG for the win. They're the only local appliance retailer that will negotiate prices.

Clay, we bought some appliances for our rentals at HHG and they beat ApplianceSmart. They negotiated on price and found us a couple floor samples that were in need of being cleared out. One of them they brought over from another store. Good deals to be had at both places. Shop around as it's worth asking.