Need help from anyone who knows car audio

XChris1632X

Last year I started having trouble with my tower speakers on my boat. Only 1 speaker out of 3 are working on each side. I Finally opened it up to find this piece burnt and falling apart. It says programmable crossover on it but when I search for that I get the speakers and all. It does have a number on it: M36.1x. What is this and where can I find a new one.

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk251/XChris1632X/IMAG1028_zpsfe4d0648.jpg

Is that something that came OEM? The two caps on the left are clearly bulging, cause unknown. The wires coming out of the spades don't look like they've melted at all, which would suggest corrosion rather than heat.

Is that something that came OEM? The two caps on the left are clearly bulging, cause unknown. The wires coming out of the spades don't look like they've melted at all, which would suggest corrosion rather than heat.

Focus more on the upper right corner. It's melted. The stereo system was a $4800 dealer option that was installed new. The amps are jl audio, interior speakers are clarions, and the tower speakers are the diamond fusion set. That is what this is from. When I took apart the cans this was behind it.

Just a crossover, easily get another one same brand or different. That model isn't in use anymore iirc

This is correct, the D3 line is no longer made.

Here are D6 crossovers if you'd like to stay with Diamond.

I'd also recommend these Focal crossovers if you'd like to spend a little less.