Toy Barn

lcz06

Was thinking about possibly looking at a couple of cars that I was interested in and was considering trading in the 370z. Not for sure but does anyone know of someone good to contact. Might even go up their tomorrow.

I bought the Evo 9 from them a couple years ago that I had and Justin was really cool to deal with. I was especially impressed with his knowledge and it was really cool that he spent so much time talking to me considering I was only buying an Evo. There were several people there that day looking at $100K plus cars and he spent more time with me in buying a $20K car. That was impressive to me. He did have quite a bit of knowledge about racing and even DSM's and Evo's. I was impressed. I think Rock (maybe) was the actual sales guy that was helping but everyone there was especially nice and helpful. Again impressed because I wasn't a big spender or big earner and they treated me like I was.

Pavo

I bought the Evo 9 from them a couple years ago that I had and Justin was really cool to deal with. I was especially impressed with his knowledge and it was really cool that he spent so much time talking to me considering I was only buying an Evo. There were several people there that day looking at $100K plus cars and he spent more time with me in buying a $20K car. That was impressive to me. He did have quite a bit of knowledge about racing and even DSM's and Evo's. I was impressed. I think Rock (maybe) was the actual sales guy that was helping but everyone there was especially nice and helpful. Again impressed because I wasn't a big spender or big earner and they treated me like I was.

Pavo

Yea, thats just how he is. He had an 08? Gt500 he used to bring out to national trails all the time. He loved to just sit around in line and just talk to ya.

I pretty much only buy cars private party unless forced to do so otherwise. I really just don't like shopping for cars at dealerships because of the sales pressure (yes I realize it's their job).

Couple months ago They had an '06 and '09 Cayenne Turbo S. Wife and I were (still are actually) considering this for our next vehicle.

Much to my surprise we had a great experience at Toy Barn. I was up front that I was not there to buy that day yet they let us drive both of the vehicles, discussed with us at length the good and bad in choosing between either and then actually URGED us to go find another vehicle in that category to go drive elsewhere just to compare so that we knew we were making the correct decision.

Only one follow up call from the salesman. I quite honestly look at their inventory a good bit now as I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them if the right vehicle and right deal came along.

Andy

Pavo

So you were impressed eh?