Green Lambo: "Mr World" Plate

iwishiwascool

I know who the "real" Mr world is. He's a cool dude and there is a long ass story about all that. The reason he was in dudes face was because the little guy hit the lambo and thought it was funny. He was in a handicap spot because he can be.

I know who the "real" Mr world is. He's a cool dude and there is a long ass story about all that. The reason he was in dudes face was because the little guy hit the lambo and thought it was funny. He was in a handicap spot because he can be.

"Can be" Like, he is handicapped? Or because he is a douche nozzle?

Im sure there is a perfectly good explanation as of to why he is parking in the handicap parking spot. For instance.... he lifts weights. Chances are Colonel sanders filed a theft report on " Mr. World " for the loss of his legs. All that upper body and he has a hard time walking now. Its either that or its due to the thongs they are made to wear at the beuty pageants. the use of thongs sparked his curiosity and turned him gay so therefore due to the earlier meeting with his new found lover " Mr.?" he was in a rush to get some preparation H from walmart?

He does have legit health issues. I would go into detail but its not my duty to put people out on front street like that. But I will say he actually used to play for the Phoenix cardinals until heath issues.

Im sure there is a perfectly good explanation as of to why he is parking in the handicap parking spot. For instance.... he lifts weights. Chances are Colonel sanders filed a theft report on " Mr. World " for the loss of his legs. All that upper body and he has a hard time walking now. Its either that or its due to the thongs they are made to wear at the beuty pageants. the use of thongs sparked his curiosity and turned him gay so therefore due to the earlier meeting with his new found lover " Mr.?" he was in a rush to get some preparation H from walmart?

WTF? No...just no. FAIL.

Saw this car parked at a body shop off 5th ave this week. Is it a kit car by chance? its ride height seemed really high for some reason. Then again it was at a body shop so maybe they were doing work on it?

yes its a kit car