Anyone from CR heading to Import Alliance this weekend?

Doc1647545523

http://importalliance.org/?page_id=449

I'm planning on being there both days unless the weather just entirely sucks. I know that the SICC guys are going in force, but I think I'd rather cruise with CR folks/possibly go in together on some grilling.

Anyone going?

Perhaps will meet-up with you there sometime. I'm not going until early Saturday morning. If the weather is decent both days, I'm staying overnight in downtown Cincy. Are you planning on cooking there or buying food from the vendors?

Perhaps will meet-up with you there sometime. I'm not going until early Saturday morning. If the weather is decent both days, I'm staying overnight in downtown Cincy. Are you planning on cooking there or buying food from the vendors?

Sounds good ill keep and eye out for ya, and i think a combination of both, going to be taking down a mini grill, food,a canopy and chairs to cookout in the evening after the meet ends

Thanks for the offers, guys. I'm more of an early morning sort, so I'll be sleeping in my own bed Friday night and driving down really early Saturday (weather permitting). Although I have a great time at import meets, I wanted to distance myself from the partying Saturday night, so I avoided the Sparta motels. Florence was probably a good choice, but I opted to drive a few extra miles and stay at the Cincinnatian downtown.

I wouldn't mind parking near you guys especially if you have a canopy for shade. Feel free to text me Saturday or Sunday morning at 740-405-5565. I shouldn't be too hard to spot--I think I'll be the only one there with curtains in his car. :p

http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r445/martyr65/9a_bwc.jpg

Thanks for the offers, guys. I'm more of an early morning sort, so I'll be sleeping in my own bed Friday night and driving down really early Saturday (weather permitting). Although I have a great time at import meets, I wanted to distance myself from the partying Saturday night, so I avoided the Sparta motels. Florence was probably a good choice, but I opted to drive a few extra miles and stay at the Cincinnatian downtown.

I wouldn't mind parking near you guys especially if you have a canopy for shade. Feel free to text me Saturday or Sunday morning at 740-405-5565. I shouldn't be too hard to spot--I think I'll be the only one there with curtains in his car. :p

http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r445/martyr65/9a_bwc.jpg

for sure I understand. My roommate has an EK9 CTR and it will be away from my car. I have never been so no idea where I will be able to park. Also, he has to go down earlier than me because his car will be at a sponsor tint.

If you want to meet in Florence I would be cool with that.