Fantasy football '13

2 Sweet

Check this out, I'm in a keeper league, and the three guys I'm starting the season with are Adrian Peterson, Calvin Johnson, and Trent Richardson. I have the second pick in the draft, and both Jamal Charles and Doug Martin are available. Lol. I have to take Jamal Charles, right?

Check this out, I'm in a keeper league, and the three guys I'm starting the season with are Adrian Peterson, Calvin Johnson, and Trent Richardson. I have the second pick in the draft, and both Jamal Charles and Doug Martin are available. Lol. I have to take Jamal Charles, right?

no way, doug martin all the way

I was in two leagues last year, won both but honestly most of it was rookie luck. Drafting RG3 late, huge seasons from megatron, Gonzo, and chicago's defense.

Is the CR league a pay league? I might be interested. We did an online ESPN draft but we all met at a local bar with our laptops, that was actually a good time bullshitting and drinking afterwards. Definitely preferred it over an offline yahoo draft.

anyone do a pick 'em league through yahoo? I was in 2 last year. I've never done fantasy football and frankly never want too....just too much to keep up with. I did however like the pick 'em league. Only takes a couple minutes each week and I don't have to keep track of any stats. :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...