Ohio State football: Hyde dismissed from team, sources say

Jackson1647545504

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, how is she all of a sudden a horrible person (she may be) but all she said was she didn't know who hit her, he was not charged, and he was only named as a person of interest. Which part of that is her assigning blame to him specifically? I haven't seen anything yet of CPD saying "Oh she was lying, no one hit her."

I haven't seen anything yet of CPD saying "Oh she was lying, no one hit her."

And unfortunately we aren't going to until she gets back from her "vacation" out of the country with no cell service. CPD won't move forward until they talk to her and apparently won't talk to Hyde until they talk to her either. Hopefully she comes back soon so he doesn't miss meaningful camp/practice time because of a potentially completely BS situation.

I think women who obviously and provably falsely accuse men of violence against women, knowing the social impact of their statements, should be charged and sentenced in equal proportion to the sentence any man would face for actually striking a woman.

I absolutely hate stupid ass bitches like this. Reminds me of those crazy bishes that cry rape after they get drunk n hook up with a dude then waking up the next morning and feel bad bc they have a bf. BRB, ruining some guys life because I'm a cum dumpster. :fuuuu::fuuuu::fuuuu::fuuuu:

Disclaimer: I have never had a woman do that to me lol. I've just read stories in the news countless times.

Wait, how is she all of a sudden a horrible person (she may be) but all she said was she didn't know who hit her, he was not charged, and he was only named as a person of interest. Which part of that is her assigning blame to him specifically? I haven't seen anything yet of CPD saying "Oh she was lying, no one hit her."

If you ever deal with these type of girls you know how they are. Drama queens and attention whores when they get drunk. If she said she didn't know who hit her, Carlos Hyde would not be even named as a person of interest. Didn't she say she could identify the person who hit her. Anways, bullshit like this happens all the time.

Edit:

Well new story came out, I guess bitch was trippin, took a swing at hyde and got slapped for it. If it is true, he is probably off the team. You just don't hit a girl, no matter how crazy the bitch or if she is assulting you. But that's just me, I know others feel differently.

http://collegespun.com/big-ten/ohio-state/nbcs-mindy-drayer-carlos-hyde-did-slap-victim-in-surveillance-tape

If you ever deal with these type of girls you know how they are. Drama queens and attention whores when they get drunk. If she said she didn't know who hit her, Carlos Hyde would not be even named as a person of interest. Didn't she say she could identify the person who hit her. Anways, bullshit like this happens all the time.

Edit:

Well new story came out, I guess bitch was trippin, took a swing at hyde and got slapped for it. If it is true, he is probably off the team. You just don't hit a girl, no matter how crazy the bitch or if she is assulting you. But that's just me, I know others feel differently.

http://collegespun.com/big-ten/ohio-state/nbcs-mindy-drayer-carlos-hyde-did-slap-victim-in-surveillance-tape

Mindy Drayer is friends with the alleged victim's father. Not a good source

Mindy Drayer is friends with the alleged victim's father. Not a good source

In Mindy's defense she didn't come off as one sided, she just reported what she saw on the video. Now if she didn't see the video at all, then yeah she's not a good source. However many feel that her report is true due to her being so close to the source. I am interested in seeing if this ends up as a Storm Klein case, where he did use some force to protect himself or if this is going to be totally different since Carlos actually smacked her rather than just grabbing her like Klein did.

In Mindy's defense she didn't come off as one sided, she just reported what she saw on the video. Now if she didn't see the video at all, then yeah she's not a good source. However many feel that her report is true due to her being so close to the source. I am interested in seeing if this ends up as a Storm Klein case, where he did use some force to protect himself or if this is going to be totally different since Carlos actually smacked her rather than just grabbing her like Klein did.

She made some assumptions like "he maybe said something derogatory" and "he is possibly yelling at her about something" that actually sway her report to be biased towards the alleged victim. That's not good unbiased reporting, that is adding your biased opinion to the situation. If there is clear evidence that he slapped her, then the police could and would most defintiely make an arrest, with or without the alleged victim in town.

Police: Much of the Hyde reporting is wrong

CPD public information officer says many of the stories about the case are incorrect

COLUMBUS, Ohio (WTVN) -- There has been a lot of misinformation reported about the assault case Ohio State running back Carlos Hyde is a person of interest in.

"It's been reckless up to this point," said Columbus Police Sgt. Rich Weiner who serves as the public information officer. "Everybody seems to have a source and they're going with it. They think that whatever their source is telling them is gospel. Be careful because the investigation is ongoing."

Stories about the situation started with reports that Hyde punched a woman in the face and knocked her out at a downtown Columbus bar. Then it was reported that he hit her with his elbow. Yahoo! Sports reported that they had talked with someone that viewed surveillance video showing Hyde never struck the woman. NBC4 reporter Mindy Drayer reported Hyde did make contact after she was shown the video.

"There's more information that's not true than is true from the reports," Weiner said.

Weiner wouldn't discuss the case, but did say among the errors were reports that the victim was knocked out and that Hyde never touched the woman.

"You've got to be careful because people listen and people read and then they take that as the truth," he said.

Investigators have seen the video, but Weiner says that's just one piece of the puzzle they are looking at. He says the still have not interviewed the woman or Hyde. Weiner wouldn't talk about why those interviews had not yet happened.

"We have no horse in this race. Our interest right now is justice either for the victim or the accused," he said.

Police aren't putting a timetable on the investigation because Weiner says it will be looked at until there is no other evidence to look in to. At that point they'll turn the case over to the prosecutor.

"We're talking about a misdemeanor crime here. There won't be any felony as far as the facts are concerned," Weiner said.

Weiner says the most important thing to remember is that this case, no matter the outcome, has already impacted the lives of both the woman and Hyde. That's why he says it's vital to make sure they find out what really happened that night.

"I think we owe it to them that the process be allowed to continue and then we finally come to a resolution in this case," he said.

http://www.610wtvn.com/cc-common/mainheadlines3.html?feed=268656&article=11519177#ixzz2aAmHDifc

Honestly it's still not sounding good for Hyde. I feel the longer it plays out the worse off he is going to be. If he didn't hit her then it's a case closed situation, the fact that they have to look at more evidence leads me to believe he did in fact hit her, but the circumstances that lead to that are still being investigated. If he hit her, he's gone, no matter if he was defending himself or not. Urban has been clear about not hitting woman.

I am not a cop or an investigator, but I don't see how this situation has taken almost a week to play out. You watch the tape, you see who hit who, you call it a day. I don't care who said what or any of that shit. All that needs to be known is did he or didn't he hit her.

this whole thing is a fucking joke. I cant believe NBC had Mindy make a diagram to show what happened. Its like if carlos gets kicked off the team the whole city of columbus is going to blow up.

This city needs to get over it. If he is off the team they have depth and they have UM.

So now there is an actual reliable source (a legit bouncer at the bar) who said that Hyde "mushed" her. I guess that means he put his hand on her face and pushed her away.

That would fall right in line with

"Weiner wouldn't discuss the case, but did say among the errors were reports that the victim was knocked out and that Hyde never touched the woman."

Honestly it makes the most sense. He was hittin it, didn't want her anymore so he went up to her and was basically telling her he didn't want any part of her anymore, got heated, she hit him, he shoved her face away.

That's honestly the most reasonable story I have heard.

So now there is an actual reliable source (a legit bouncer at the bar) who said that Hyde "mushed" her. I guess that means he put his hand on her face and pushed her away.

That would fall right in line with

"Weiner wouldn't discuss the case, but did say among the errors were reports that the victim was knocked out and that Hyde never touched the woman."

Honestly it makes the most sense. He was hittin it, didn't want her anymore so he went up to her and was basically telling her he didn't want any part of her anymore, got heated, she hit him, he shoved her face away.

That's honestly the most reasonable story I have heard.

That's similar to the situation I had in my head while trying to figure out something in the middle of what all the reports are saying. Hyde said something she didn't like, she hit him, he tried to push her away in some manner. That's been the most logical narrative since this all started.

I don't know what kind of punishment is warranted for saying something the girl doesn't like which results in her hitting him and he just responds by kind of shooing her away. It doesn't sound it was even a slap and obviously at this point no one is going with the crazy story that it was a punch.

nevada is saying 4 games. "A guess, but an educated one..." As long as this all results in him seeing more of his golden boy Hall then he's happy. Such a douchebag.

God lets hope Hall doesn't move back to running back. As fucked up as this sounds, I was glad to see him go down last year, I have not been a fan of his ever since he was recruited by Ohio State. I always thought he was recruited to basically secure Pryor in coming to Ohio St. I know he had a legit offer list, but he's Maurice Wells to me. I think Rod Smith is the man to step in should Hyde be gone for any amount of games. The question will then be, does Hyde ever get his spot back should Smith, Dunn, Ball or even Elliott turn into an absolute stud in the mean time.