wtb 05-09 legacy GT/ spec B

Yasser-Hanbali

I'm on the hunt again for another fun sedan. I love my wagon but I want something more grown up. For some reason over the last year these cars have gotten harder to find and the value has gone up both in retail and wholesale. If anyone has any idea where to find one that is not posted to craigslist or auto trader or nasioc I would be greatful. I have found some but all autos and any manuals are too far just to go look at.

I assume you are watching legacygt.com as well. If not, you should.

Good luck with your search. I settled for a 5EAT when I was hunting. Regret it still, but love the car.

Ooo is there now I will have to call.. thank you sir I kinda gave up after looking at 10 junk ones in a row

Just looked they better drop price it may be one owner but also has an accident reported :( I'm never gonna find one :fuuuu:

Been driving a bit this week, so I just saw this.

I looked for 18 months to get mine. And no, I'm not selling. I just broke 99,000 miles today and will break 100,000 by Saturday morning. This has been my favorite car. And I have talked about finding another one and just storing it, for when this one dies.

Been driving a bit this week, so I just saw this.

I looked for 18 months to get mine. And no, I'm not selling. I just broke 99,000 miles today and will break 100,000 by Saturday morning. This has been my favorite car. And I have talked about finding another one and just storing it, for when this one dies.

i knew you wouldnt sell your Spec B. im just that desperate to find one. after riding in yours i know that car will suit my needs and wants for a fun and efficient DD.