06 Seadoo RXP

turbospec29

06 RXP with a 2 rude S/C. This is the cleanest 06 RXP I've seen as it is waxed after every use and maintenance is preformed religiously. The ski is always garage stored.

Here is a quick modification list of the ski

2 Rude Supercharger -$1698

48 pound injectors - $200

Riva RRFP regulator - $389

SpeedFreeks modified Ride plate - $340

Riva intake grate - $150

R&E Block offs - $349

Solar 12.5/21 prop with set back mod - $350

SpeedFreeds Nose cone - $30

Riva Rear air - $399

Fizzle H.E. external intercooler - $670

SpeedFreeks pump shoe insert - $70

Custom 08+ TDR water box with Riva Thru hull - $600

Custom modified 08 manifold with 02 bung - $120

Riva pump wedge - $120

Inovative Wideband - $189

AEM boost gauge - $189

Riva adjustable nozzle with 81mm, 82mm, 83mm, and 84mm rings. - $430

Knife edge pump - $160

Riva VTS adjustable rod - $89

160 degree thermostat. - $149

Fizzle catch can - $79

R&D manifold spacer- $50

That's $6000+ in just go fast parts and doesn't even consider all the time spent setting the ski up.

The ski runs great and needs nothing, it has 130 hours on it. I just pulled the S/C checked for slip, changed the oil and plugs. It's ready for spring. This was a left over ski that was purchased new in 2009 and has never spent a night in the water. It also comes with a 06 black Shore Lander trailer.

CR price is 7400

http://columbus.craigslist.org/boa/3956682234.html

It is and I'll be sad to see it sell. It's a hell of a deal for anyone looking to buy an 80 MPH ski. There is nothing in central OH that will even come close to it.

Buy it back and have 2 toys.

-Marc

It is and I'll be sad to see it sell. It's a hell of a deal for anyone looking to buy an 80 MPH ski. There is nothing in central OH that will even come close to it.

Lol, you haven't heard about my ski for awhile...

I haven't seen this boat in a couple years but +1 for a good buy. I know what this stuff costs to build and this one was always very clean.

Lol, you haven't heard about my ski for awhile...

I haven't seen this boat in a couple years but +1 for a good buy. I know what this stuff costs to build and this one was always very clean.

Bring it out! I'll drag you across Buckeye for free :)

Bring it out! I'll drag you across Buckeye for free :)

Lol, willing to put money on it? Buckeye is a long way for me to go for nothing. If the money is right I'll come out when I come back in town. The ski is getting detuned st the end of the month. I'm taking it back to a reliable/no maint 78 mph ski. This shot is not longer enjoyable just to go fast and I already have a buyer on the big parts.

Or we can save each other the hassle and just compare GPS speeds lol. Good luck with your sale. Someone who is willing to devote some time with it can have a great toy.

• 5 weeks later...