What a glorious evening...

Cdubyah

i say we do the work ourselves and you keep the money for labor and by some pipes.

:plus1:

its all simple bolt on stuff so you could easily do it yourself, save a lot of cash, and get some good wrenching experience on your bike.

• 2 weeks later...

Insurance company finally pulled the trigger. Check should be here by Friday or Saturday. So I can order the parts, then wait another two weeks for them to get delivered. AHH. So It looks like I'm gonna be out until June. I'll be on vacation at the end of the month, so it should be done when I get back!

They are rasing a little ruckus on my gear though. On agent told me a credit card statement would work. The next told me I had to have an itemized receipt. Does anyone know if Iron Pony would be able to give me a receipt, on a previous purchase? Just in case I can't find mine.

Insurance company finally pulled the trigger. Check should be here by Friday or Saturday. So I can order the parts, then wait another two weeks for them to get delivered. AHH. So It looks like I'm gonna be out until June. I'll be on vacation at the end of the month, so it should be done when I get back!

They are rasing a little ruckus on my gear though. On agent told me a credit card statement would work. The next told me I had to have an itemized receipt. Does anyone know if Iron Pony would be able to give me a receipt, on a previous purchase? Just in case I can't find mine.

if they have you in their system they should be able to... call and ask... I returned some stuff without a receipt and they had it in the system ...

Call and ask them. I would think they can do that.

if they have you in their system they should be able to... call and ask... I returned some stuff without a receipt and they had it in the system ...

Oooh good to know.

Don't know how I missed this thread.That bike is so pretty, I hope it's back to normal sooner rather than later. Glad to hear your ok, that soreness sticks in your mind for a while too.

or you could just ask them to print you up one and I bet they would... cause you'd be buying new shit there....

True.

They always ask for your # and pull up your account. I bet it's listed in their what and when you bought gear.

PM apch8r to find out foe sure.

Don't know how I missed this thread.

'Cause of the way he's got the thread titled....You'd not know it was a crashing thread ;) I didn't know anything about it either until he mentioned it in another thread yesterday. Finally found this one today

Case.....Glad you're OK bud, & that insurance is gonna take care of 'ya.

Welcome to the Crasher's Club....We're the lucky ones who actually got to walk away :o

'Cause of the way he's got the thread titled....You'd not know it was a crashing thread ;) I didn't know anything about it either until he mentioned it in another thread yesterday. Finally found this one today

Case.....Glad you're OK bud, & that insurance is gonna take care of 'ya.

Welcome to the Crasher's Club....We're the lucky ones who actually got to walk away :o

Well it was a glorious evening. Until about 7:30, :nono:. Sorry for the mis leading title. Yeah I walked away, and actually rode home. It was a pissed off ride home, but a ride non the less. Do I get a patch or something for that?

I'm just waiting on the other shoe to drop. I'm sure my insurance is going to sky rocket. :broke: