Mid Ohio Track Day on April 25th and 26th

PrincessPratt

Hi everyone! Well unfortunately I trusted the wrong person and I do not have another person to do my track days with this coming weekend at midohio. I am very nervous...somewhat scared about doing this on my own thus I would really appreciate someone going with me. :)))

I am doing two novice days on Saturday 25th and Sunday the 26th. The times are from 12pm to 8pm. I have already paid and it's nonrefundable. If I were to switch it to another day/weekend I would have to pay extra as well. The whole weekend cost $375.

Now I'm not sure if I'm staying in Lexington over night but I am willing to suck it up and pay for the gas if others want to go along. I will be driving my SUV and trailering my bike with a WONDERFUL friends trailor. There is room for 2 more bikes on the trailer. I have other stuff I can bring, including a very nice generator if needed but I am really hoping someone is willing to go. I never thought in a million years someone would do this to me especially seeing how expensive something like this is but it is what it is.

Any takers? Please feel free to send PM or call me at 614-563-0392. ;)

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would not pay that much for a trackday! I'd rather spend that extra money in gas and go to Jennings!!! Holy crap thats alot...

I will be at Putnam that weekend anyway.. G/L! and have fun!

Well I work TONS of hours so I'd rather pay a tad bit more and not have to be stuck driving in my car for that long. ;) And just an FYI, that's for 2 days. I don't think its that much of a difference in price. I know we don't get the femmoto discount at Mid Ohio but I want to make sure I actually don't have a heart attack being on the track b/f I sign up for more.

Anyway I just spoke of someone on the board and got a great reality check....I'm gonna go regardless. I'm not gonna waste the money but it would still be great to have someone to go through the class with and help eachother get our bikes off the trailer.

I dont have to, I already know what its going to say " WA WA WA I am a strong independent woman but can someone please do this for me? Look at me, I am the most important."

Mike everyone needs help once in a while...even the strong independent ones such as myself. This has been a bit upsetting for me. Please understand and not be so harsh.

:popcorn: anyway if i didnt have plans id go... i thought some where gonna be down there on saturday for but i coudl be wrong

Most are going to putnam I believe. It's quite a bit cheaper. Several knowlegeable people suggested mid ohio for my first time out. I'm only doing this to actually learn how to corner in confined environment. :D

Ya it was a female that was initially going but it doesn't have to stay that way. AND I don't have to know you. I'm a pretty talkative person......

I would not pay that much for a trackday! I'd rather spend that extra money in gas and go to Jennings!!! Holy crap thats alot...

What are typical track day prices ?

I'm confused - are you looking for someone come and keep you company, or do you have an unused 2 day track day ticket for sale ($375) ?

What are typical track day prices ?

I'm confused - are you looking for someone come and keep you company, or do you have an unused 2 day track day ticket for sale ($375) ?

The weekend costs $375. You'd have to go to midohio's website and sign up for it yourself. It's not the company I want so much seeing that I will have alot of class time but helping eachother out off and on the track, loading bikes, etc. I'm not the strongest girl in the bunch and I don't want to drop my bike more than I already have. ;) I'm used to doing most things by myself but I'm using my judgement here and asking for help.

Well I work TONS of hours so I'd rather pay a tad bit more and not have to be stuck driving in my car for that long. ;) And just an FYI, that's for 2 days. I don't think its that much of a difference in price. I know we don't get the femmoto discount at Mid Ohio but I want to make sure I actually don't have a heart attack being on the track b/f I sign up for more.

Anyway I just spoke of someone on the board and got a great reality check....I'm gonna go regardless. I'm not gonna waste the money but it would still be great to have someone to go through the class with and help eachother get our bikes off the trailer.

Yea I figured it was for 2 days but thats still alot holy bajeezus lol.. Femmoto is great discount, I sooooo wish mid ohio honored it. Definitely go regardless! You will have fun and there will be tons of people there that will help you out. Just make sure you have someone to call in case something does happen. You'll be fine, STT has a good novice class. Have fun and keep it shiny side up!!

Mike everyone needs help once in a while...even the strong independent ones such as myself. This has been a bit upsetting for me. Please understand and not be so harsh.

OMG someone wont go with me and for someone so strong and independent I cant go myself WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Crank the estrogen honey and just go by yourself, besides there arnet plenty of instructors there you can badger for help. ( Healey RUN!!!!!)

princess, i'm sure any one of the few people going to Mid ohio that weekend will help you with your bike and during the track days.

and there are quite a few people going that weekend. so, no worries.

OMG someone wont go with me and for someone so strong and independent I cant go myself WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Crank the estrogen honey and just go by yourself, besides there arnet plenty of instructors there you can badger for help. ( Healey RUN!!!!!)

:lol: i dont know that healea will be at this one??? hahahahahaha

Yeah, but Jennings sucks compared to Mid-Ohio. Then, you drive at least 3000 miles which is about 6 tanks of fuel and if in a truck, that's about $400 for fuel...

If you drive to Mid-Ohio and drive 3 hours, you'd save more and spend actually less. You afraid to ride Mid-Ohio?? I only ever hear everyone who never ride it complain about the cost and yet they'd drive to what? FLORIDA?!?!? Instead?!?!?

i am going for both days give me call 419 408 1690.i supouse borrow friend trailer,i am taking 2 bikes so if your trailer fit 3 we can go together.

THANK YOU!! You're in westerville right...wasn't sure b/c of the 419 area code? I'm in Pataskala/Reynoldsburg area. I'll call u tomorrow. I need sleep now! I've driven to Toledo and back this afternoon/evening!

I got my back/chest protector today at Iron Pony. Geesh those things are expensive. I got the alpinestars one! Very nice. Thanks Nick for all your help and resources. And thanks Brian777 for all your help today as well. All u guys rock. Man there were TONS of peeps at the Pony today. ;)

Yes but I went into the actual "schedule" link and then hit the date for mid ohio "novice" to pay for both days. This event is actually through Sportbiketracktime.com. If you have any other questions about the even you can go to their website and email bonnie. She was a wealth of information for me....in addition to Lizard 1 on here. :)