Mid Ohio Track Day on April 25th and 26th

PrincessPratt

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

375 is a good price. its normally 195 a day i believe, with STT. Ive done a few at mid-ohio. doing novice, you dont have to worry about anything. Noone can pass you, you cant pass anybody. its a fast parade. but you learn lines and cornering. have fun!! dont be scared, i went with people my first trackday, but realized, i wouldve been fine alone.

Ill be going too. I will be going with Rusty and some others on our trailer. I will be on the novice so we'll be in the same class together Princess Pratt. So we'll see ya in a couple days.

Well then I'll see you Saturday morning. I'm meeting Rusty at his house around 10 I believe & I think you guys will be following us up/or us following you up depending if everyone is on time! I'm meeting up with him tonight to drop my bike off to make some minor adjustments for the track at one of his friend's shops. He's been VERY nice and helpful through this whole process! :D

I've been texting back and forth with quite a few people on here. Lets make sure we all at least say HI on Saturday! Good luck everyone!!! :p

Really? I figured your next purchase would be speed and skillz. Harhar!!

Have fun this weekend. I may drive down on Sunday to be your's and Jbot's personal cheering squad. I know it's not a race but you guys need all the support you can get. It's bad enough that you're letting Chris teach you how to ride... :eek:

And IP if you're going to be there you'd BETTER at least say hi! I love your posts.....they are very inspiring. It would be nice to meet the person behind the screen name! :cool:

And IP if you're going to be there you'd BETTER at least say hi! I love your posts.....they are very inspiring. It would be nice to meet the person behind the screen name! :cool:

Can we get a couple pics of people's bikes and the people behind the post this weekend so I know who to look for. I'll start

Here is me and the bike I'll primarily be riding

IMG_5967.jpg

Here is the other bike I'm bringing

IMG_5472.jpg

Here is

My friend Steven that will be there both days and his bike

IMG_5345.jpg

This is Ray Steven and I in our leathers

IMG_5324.jpg

Here is Just Ray

IMG_5350.jpg

Oh, here is another one of Steven

tattoo2046-1-1.jpg

Here is Mike aka Fastduc on his 1098s in track fairings, he'll be there on track on Sunday. Tony is in the back of this one as well he'll be there

Here is Robert and My girlfriend Macy

Picture-071.jpg

Here is kevin aka yota

beer.jpg

sambuka.jpg

Here is Mary

Picture-091.jpg

Here are my buddies Chris, Matt and Chad. Chad and Matt should be there Saturday.

Anyway. Look for us we'll all be hanging around the same garage, some will be wandering around enjoying the weather.

Oh, if this helps

Here is my GTI and trailer

ducaticlint.jpg

And here is Ray's trailer

IMG_0119-1.jpg

I hope I've inspired you all to make friends.

Edited by vw151

:eek: Pauly??.....Inspiring?!? roflmao.gif He's one of the biggest smart a$$es on here ;)