Mid Ohio Track Day on April 25th and 26th

PrincessPratt

yeah well they said its some private event and if your not there with someone doing whatever then on the track then ur not allowed to watch...also said some car thing going on this weekend said it was private event or something i dont know im just saying what they told me on the phone...
Well, who wants to crew for whom then? I was just going to say I'm with Brian, and ride in, hoping they wouldn't ask for a last name. Wouldn't want to tarnish Lizards track cred... "No not THAT Brian" :)

The key to everything is to look like you know what you're doing. See, IP knows -----^

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, who wants to crew for whom then? I was just going to say I'm with Brian, and ride in, hoping they wouldn't ask for a last name. Wouldn't want to tarnish Lizards track cred... "No not THAT Brian" :)

The key to everything is to look like you know what you're doing. See, IP knows -----^

Yup. Got a couple of laps around MI Speedway in a corvette race car by a woman in the race series that way. :D

elliot seth and rodney rode up on their bikes to watch james and i at the track. james uncle showed up also . they didnt say a thing. seth ran all over the place taking pics. and our family even had a golf cart and a fourwheeler out driving around so they didnt have to walk from place to place...

called mid ohio said unless your racing you cant speculate? wtf?

If that's true, that definitely throws a wrench in the works... sounds like I'll be hitting Mohican up sooner than expected.

Ummmm....Yeahhh. We might be joinin' you Justin. Gonna suck though....I've never been to Mid-OH & was really lookin' forward to finally checkin' it out. Tell mom & dad to set a couple extra places, 'cause the DTC's comin' for din-din :D

I thought Lizard said earlier in this thread that gettin' in wasn't a problem?

It's free to get in as a spectator, I believe. You can say you are with one of your buddies and just there to help or in case of an emergency and they ought to let you go.....

......I suggest coming up to see what it is all about. You can go anywhere for the most part and really enjoy the bikes...

You'd be dipping into their photographer's koolaid. They have one or two different photographers they use and endorse.

:rolleyes: Yeah....Like that one "artiste" who'll charge you $60 up front for sight unseen 18.gif

I'd do whatever the fuck you want and if anybody bitches about it they can toss off.
This must be another one of your "inspirational" posts I've heard you're famous for Pauly lol.gif Edited by Fonzie

well I guess we will be crewing for someone as well. since a few of us are heading over from Lima-findlay area. me, fonz and Josun.. who needs a crew..LOL

Ewwww....Ewwwww.....I got dibs on umbrella girl for someone!! roflmao.gif

AttentionWhore-2.jpg

I was going to show up to take pictures, but I decided to clear it with STT first just in case and found out they have strict rules which state the photos can only be for individual/private use. So... I'm not sure what exactly that means :rulez:

Maybe I can be privately hired? Or put the pictures on a site and hope they don't get"stolen?"

I should say fcuk it and just ride :D

It is because there is a hired photographer there. He makes a living selling pictures and it would kind of suck having someone else come in and undercut the guy.

My suggestion is that if you take pics, you can post here, for example and offer them for free.

Or, if you want to get paid, you can post you took pics and ask for the description of the rider and bike and email proofs with a watermark, etc. If they like, they pay...

You can simply show at the track and say you are with someone (make sure they are actually there) and take as many as you want for "personal use"...

called mid ohio said unless your racing you cant speculate? wtf?

You can get in. I asked the gate guy and from what he knew, as long as you are there to watch, you'll be in for free.

Riding on a bike might be tough to avoid the gate fee as you technically could be a rider. But, I would show after 2 and you'd be fine as it would have already started. If there is an issue, drop my name and tell them I am staff.

The gate fee is like $10, I think for the riders...

yeah well they said its some private event and if your not there with someone doing whatever then on the track then ur not allowed to watch...also said some car thing going on this weekend said it was private event or something i dont know im just saying what they told me on the phone...

Tell them your buddy is riding in Novice group and you are there to watch him and help him out.

Tell them your buddy is riding in Novice group and you are there to watch him and help him out.

i had a nasty 24 hour bug last night and finally slept it off..i appretiate the advice lizard ill know to do that next time...but my buddies changed there plans now and my bike might be done today so im just gonna hang around till i hopefully get that phone call!!

not that they are all that great, but I will get my pics and video clips uploaded from the track today as soon as I get a chance

Get in now folks.......Special "Pre" deal.....Chuck'll send you your pix/vid for $60 from now until he posts them...."Sight unseen" :p

They'll be $15 per once he posts them & you can see how crappy they came out roflmao.gif

Kev....good seein' ya' again today. Quit causin' trouble parkin' on the mounds, and next time lift the shirt so we can see the "mounds" 04.gif

Edited by Fonzie

Kev....good seein' ya' again today. Quit causin' trouble parkin' on the mounds, and next time lift the shirt so we can see the "mounds" 04.gif

+1, stay off the mounds.

Shame that the only bike I recognized out there was Lizard's... I thought jbot would've been out there too, or maybe I just missed him? Either way, it was good to shake yota's hand and sucks that we couldn't get around to meet some other OR guys, but that's just how it played out I s'pose.

Edited by JRMMiii

hey fonz this is a promotional offer, for OR memers only, all the pics and vids for 30 bucks sight unseen and 8 dollars after today ,

I think I got a few of pratt today, I cant tell though she was moving so fast it was all a blur!! ( just kidding you could probably out ride my slow ass all day long)but I think I do actually have a few shots of ya!!

if ya want the pics just pm me!! 30 bucks and that price is only good today!! LOL

hey fonz this is a promotional offer, for OR memers only, all the pics and vids for 30 bucks sight unseen and 8 dollars after today......if ya want the pics just pm me!! 30 bucks and that price is only good today!! LOL

That sounds like a hell of a deal Chuck. BUT WAIT.....THAT'S NOT ALL!! If they order now, we'll throw in a SECOND set of pix, "sight unseen".......All for just $19.99

But you MUST act now!!

Just pay processing fee

334577853_d6ada3247b.jpg?v=0

icon_twisted.gif

Edited by Fonzie

I didn't know the DTC was going to be at Mid-O. I was in garage #2 most of Saturday.

It was nice to meet Rusty and Princess Pratt. I ran into Yota and Calovini as well.

Rusty's 996 is beautiful and his 848 ain't too bad' date=' either. Jinu was representin' the yellow lads on his yellow CBR600RR. Tom's new track bike is pretty pimp for a Yamaha and Princess Pratt's GSX-R is not too shabby for a Jap bike. I got a nice bit of sun on my face, arms and head but nothing a little orange/banana and tequila smoothy couldn't handle.

Looks like all the OR peeps made it through the weekend unscathed. I hope that is still the case, anyway. (finger's crossed)[/quote']

GAY.... I was there all day and didn't get to meet nearly as many people as I'd hoped.

Good lord you people act like pics and video is God's gift to man.... Honestly the gift is the throwing the knee down and knowing the person in front of is SSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much slower so you are about to learn how to passsss! not how to make icing on the cake look perfect.(sorry, that really is the woman's job)

I'll have many pics to back this staement up as the weekk pogresses... toodles

:D

Good lord you people act like pics and video is God's gift to man.... Honestly the gift is the throwing the knee down and knowing the person in front of is SSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much slower so you are about to learn how to passsss! not how to make icing on the cake look perfect.(sorry, that really is the woman's job)

I'll have many pics to back this staement up as the weekk pogresses... toodles

:D

You were at Mid-Ohio this weekend?

I didn't know the DTC was going to be at Mid-O. I was in garage #2 most of Saturday.

It was nice to meet Rusty and Princess Pratt. I ran into Yota and Calovini as well.

Rusty's 996 is beautiful and his 848 ain't too bad' date=' either. Jinu was representin' the yellow lads on his yellow CBR600RR. Tom's new track bike is pretty pimp for a Yamaha and Princess Pratt's GSX-R is not too shabby for a Jap bike. I got a nice bit of sun on my face, arms and head but nothing a little orange/banana and tequila smoothy couldn't handle.

Looks like all the OR peeps made it through the weekend unscathed. I hope that is still the case, anyway. (finger's crossed)[/quote']

Pauly does make for a halfway decent pit bitch. He even organized my tools.