Quick Triangle problem (MATH)

jerrodh

... which added more humor and joy to my heart being wut i does for a living.

I've never seen someone on this site covertly and some times openly brag so much about what they do for a living and how good they are at it. That's saying a lot considering we are on CR.

I've never seen someone on this site covertly and some times openly brag so much about what they do for a living and how good they are at it. That's saying a lot considering we are on CR.

Maybe Brett, and Dr. Rick.

EDIT:

A teleporter.

Dude, did you ever see the 1980's remake of The Fly? The one with Jeff Goldblum? My favorite part was when Gena Davis opens his closet to see that all of his clothes are EXACTLY the same, and he says it's so he never has to decide what to wear.

<3 http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=695&pictureid=5561 <3

Edited by Mensan

"More like a Rocket Surgeon."

Sorry for being proud of what I do? Openly, covert tuningly, it doesnt matter. yes, I like to brag that I have a bad ass job... and my huge ego likes to make sure everyone knows how awesome I am. Should I feel bad for being a mushroom cloud laying motherfucker?

-Socially inept engineer.

"More like a Rocket Surgeon."

Sorry for being proud of what I do? Openly, covert tuningly, it doesnt matter. yes, I like to brag that I have a bad ass job... and my huge ego likes to make sure everyone knows how awesome I am. Should I feel bad for being a mushroom cloud laying motherfucker?

-Socially inept engineer.

Well done.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=695&pictureid=5569

Dude, did you ever see the 1980's remake of The Fly? The one with Jeff Goldblum? My favorite part was when Gena Davis opens his closet to see that all of his clothes are EXACTLY the same, and he says it's so he never has to decide what to wear.

That movie, freaked me the fuck out, for years... along with Hellraiser and Poltergeist. I was way to young to be allowed to watch those movies, lol. For a solid year I was worried that there might be a dead construction worker in the walls of my bedroom.