Underground Racing at Texas Invitational

wagner

The only thing even close to semblance of reason that Wiggles ever made against the design decisions of UGR is the use of an X-pipe, and even that was a gross exaggeration. While there is no performance advantage that I can reasonably deduce (would be great to see if UGR had tested this), and maybe prevent 'full' potential via raising backpressure on turbine outlet a bit more... it certainly isnt a performance 'killer' and going to cause engine failure, lol. It WOULD reduce sound levels, and maybe make it have a 'better' tone exhaust as well....

The only thing even close to semblance of reason that Wiggles ever made against the design decisions of UGR is the use of an X-pipe, and even that was a gross exaggeration. While there is no performance advantage that I can reasonably deduce (would be great to see if UGR had tested this), and maybe prevent 'full' potential via raising backpressure on turbine outlet a bit more... it certainly isnt a performance 'killer' and going to cause engine failure, lol. It WOULD reduce sound levels, and maybe make it have a 'better' tone exhaust as well....

I don't speak that pretty science talk, but I know one thing: One company has a running car and the other has a sack of fuck that can't move under its own power. Not hard to see who is better at what they do...