If street racing was legal...

phil

If it were...

Who would you call out?

Who would you want to see race?

would you run 1/8 or 1/4?

Are sams abs worth the price of admission? :masturboy:

Would fat shit stay out of the sand pits?

Is anthonys car fast? ( Gray or Green? )

Would Cordell come out of retirement?

Fastest pushed car? My DSM, WIGGINS lambo, or ImStock2?

What would make a more entertaining fight? KennyFnPowers vs Jones, or any minority vs Tim (PDGP or whatever)

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too rich for my blood. I've spent almost 5k on Max in the last 4 months. How about $20 or a hug?

:lol: thats why I stopped working on the dsm. Id rather enjoy my life vs buying go fast parts and eating pb& j sammiches.

Too rich for my blood. I've spent almost 5k on Max in the last 4 months. How about $20 or a hug?

$5k on max in the last few months not including what you had in him before hand and the cost of the initial purchase. :barf: That's an expensive demo derby car bruh. :gabe:

So you have no running car currently? How close is it if so? I know this feel, bro.

the jetta runs fine :dumb:

the dsm is close enough to swallow the bullet, but i dont like the taste of lead and metal. Plus vacations are so much easier than turning wrenches and busting knuckles.

If i was in a serious hurry, it could be done in about a week, but im in no hurry, and no real incentive to spend another $2500

I would call out Phil and bust his head open so bad, that very few of you would wanna fuck with me. In reality I just wanna humiliate Phil and make an example out of him.

If I lost to 20 people and only beat Phil, I would still feel like a chamion.

I think any minority and Tim would be the best action. I just want Tim to feel what its like when judgments are flying in his direction. I wanna see him have to face the people that he constantly puts down and probably honestly believes that he is better than them. I wanna see him look up with tears streaming down his face and apologize and beg for his life to someone that is soooooooooo beneath him in his world. I wanna see him curl up in the fetal position like a big old baby bitch and say im sorry. Then we can post about it on cr and talk about how silly that looked and how humiliated he is. How hopefully it opened his eyes and humbled him a bit and he started looking at people more equally.

Chances are that he would just post some 50 paragraph response/argument on how people are scumbags and that you have to live in New Albany ( former low income farming community), to be anyone.

• Upvote 1

holy shit lol

I think any minority and Tim would be the best action. I just want Tim to feel what its like when judgments are flying in his direction. I wanna see him have to face the people that he constantly puts down and probably honestly believes that he is better than them. I wanna see him look up with tears streaming down his face and apologize and beg for his life to someone that is soooooooooo beneath him in his world. I wanna see him curl up in the fetal position like a big old baby bitch and say im sorry. Then we can post about it on cr and talk about how silly that looked and how humiliated he is and how, hopefully it opened his eyes and humbled him a bit and started looking at people more equally.

Chances are that he would just post some 50 paragraph response/argument on how people are scumbags and that you have to live in New Albany ( former low income farming community), to be anyone.

I think any minority and Tim would be the best action. I just want Tim to feel what its like when judgments are flying in his direction. I wanna see him have to face the people that he constantly puts down and probably honestly believes that he is better than them. I wanna see him look up with tears streaming down his face and apologize and beg for his life to someone that is soooooooooo beneath him in his world. I wanna see him curl up in the fetal position like a big old baby bitch and say im sorry. Then we can post about it on cr and talk about how silly that looked and how humiliated he is. How hopefully it opened his eyes and humbled him a bit and he started looking at people more equally.

Drops mic and walks away?

I would call out Phil and bust his head open so bad, that very few of you would wanna fuck with me. In reality I just wanna humiliate Phil and make an example out of him.

Thanks Eminem.

What you say?

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj288/Dubs740/5E43C7E0-EF71-446D-A5EB-B60BA6EBBE41-20470-000008DCCCA56460_zpsae7e17b1.jpg

DEM GRIMEY KNEES

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj288/Dubs740/528E64C0-3E02-46B3-A0B1-400D8109575E-20470-000008DE3D8137D1_zps7c707d79.jpg

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj288/Dubs740/643466E0-D651-4347-A298-E3C52E6CE0B2-20470-000008DDA6402F98_zpsf2e57d77.jpg