If street racing was legal...

phil

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No you idiot, I'm saying you DIDN'T MAKE A VALID ARGUMENT.

You stupid fuck. This is the kitchen and a thread about legal Street racing. Given the change in direction in this thread and the fact that's its in the kitchen, do you honestly think anyone is trying to make a valid argument.

Threads like this are precisely for people like you. Smh

You are completely lost lol. I don't even know how to respond to you because of how far off base you are. I'm literally standing in line at starbucks right now laughing out loud and shaking my head. Your comming back awfully BUTT HURTon a thread In the KITCHEN, where you said o was worked up lol.

So let's break down what we know about you.

1. Low self asteem ( you assumed the chub rock reference was in regards to your fatness. This shows some underlying issues with your fatness and the impacts to your self asteem).

2. Your fat (see above, you kinda let the cat out of the bag).

3. Dumb as shit ( you have to search a car forum for subject matter in a sociology class because your not smart enough to think of anything else). No wonder society is so fucked. With educators like you, well enough said.

4. You paint a strangely vivid and acurate picture of gay 80s hilbillies. Im not even gonna ask where you got that from. Im assuming its 1st hand knowledge.

5. Your obviously jealous that your cankles are to fat to fit in roller skates and I can rock the fuck out of em.

Stop it, we all know you don't work at Starbucks. I hear the coffee at UDF is pretty good, though...

To the contrary, had you not misspelled my good man Chubb's name, I would have taken it as a compliment, seeing as how he was an MIT student who dropped out to get into music. If I had an inclination that you were not only intelligent, but subtle, I may also have inferred that you were harping on me to "Treat'em Right". Unfortunately, this is not the case, as you are neither.

I am fat. I got nothing on that one.

I meet my subject matter where it is. If I studied criminals, I'd work in a prison. If I studied politicians, I'd hang out in Washington (or a prison, either way). As I seem to be enthralled by morons, I hang out on a car forum. I would have chosen a boating forum, but even I have standards.

Kenny, goddammit, can you fucking read? I JUST FUCKING TOLD YOU where I got that imagery. BRB, waiting for Kenny to ask me if hangin out on a car forum helps me find idiots....

Bro, do you even skate? Although I confess to being fat, I am , happily, devoid of "cankles".

Can anyone argue that the tone of my discourse so far has been anywhere near the vehemence spewed all over us in Kenny's posts? My butt, as it were, is not hurt. Not even a little bit. This is, at best, a pleasant diversion from what had been a mediocre workday. YOU, sir, are just entertaining me, really. Like a depression era child with a cog dancer, watching you shimmy takes my mind off of the tedium of office life for a bit. For that, I thank you.

Stop it, we all know you don't work at Starbucks. I hear the coffee at UDF is pretty good, though...

To the contrary, had you not misspelled my good man Chubb's name, I would have taken it as a compliment, seeing as how he was an MIT student who dropped out to get into music. If I had an inclination that you were not only intelligent, but subtle, I may also have inferred that you were harping on me to "Treat'em Right". Unfortunately, this is not the case, as you are neither.

I am fat. I got nothing on that one.

I meet my subject matter where it is. If I studied criminals, I'd work in a prison. If I studied politicians, I'd hang out in Washington (or a prison, either way). As I seem to be enthralled by morons, I hang out on a car forum. I would have chosen a boating forum, but even I have standards.

Kenny, goddammit, can you fucking read? I JUST FUCKING TOLD YOU where I got that imagery. BRB, waiting for Kenny to ask me if hangin out on a car forum helps me find idiots....

Bro, do you even skate? Although I confess to being fat, I am , happily, devoid of "cankles".

Can anyone argue that the tone of my discourse so far has been anywhere near the vehemence spewed all over us in Kenny's posts? My butt, as it were, is not hurt. Not even a little bit. This is, at best, a pleasant diversion from what had been a mediocre workday. YOU, sir, are just entertaining me, really. Like a depression era child with a cog dancer, watching you shimmy takes my mind off of the tedium of office life for a bit. For that, I thank you.

I do work at Starbucks in Detroit and I'm skating at work, so that should answer both of those questions.

What makes you think I was ever reffering to "Chubb Rock"? I know exactly who he is. I listened to him when I was younger. Your assumptions are again wrong.

So what your saying Is that you are on this forum because everyone on here is an idiot? Oh what, Columbus Racing memebers are all idiots? Real nice buddy, real nice.

Again this is the kitchen. I still don't think you get it. Lol. Whats funny is that I was posting something kitchen appropriate. You came in here in a tirade. You obviously took things in the KITCHEN seriously. Great social lesson. Maybe you should use that for your next lesson. How dumb asses take internet postings seriously and get all worked up about them. Then only when we get the idea that said post was in the KITCHEN, we slowly try to backpeddle and make it seem like a joke too.

Are you sure that you should be teaching this stuff? I mean someone who falls victim to this should probably not be teaching social matters in my opinion.

I'm glad I could entertain you. My day was pretty mundane as well and needed some action. Hence the kitchen (where anything goes).

I do work at Starbucks in Detroit and I'm skating at work, so that should answer both of those questions.

What makes you think I was ever reffering to "Chubb Rock"? I know exactly who he is. I listened to him when I was younger. Your assumptions are again wrong.

So what your saying Is that you are on this forum because everyone on here is an idiot? Oh what, Columbus Racing memebers are all idiots? Real nice buddy, real nice.

Again this is the kitchen. I still don't think you get it. Lol. Whats funny is that I was posting something kitchen appropriate. You came in here in a tirade. You obviously took things in the KITCHEN seriously. Great social lesson. Maybe you should use that for your next lesson. How dumb asses take internet postings seriously and get all worked up about them. Then only when we get the idea that said post was in the KITCHEN, we slowly try to backpeddle and make it seem like a joke too.

Are you sure that you should be teaching this stuff? I mean someone who falls victim to this should probably not be teaching social matters in my opinion.

I'm glad I could entertain you. My day was pretty mundane as well and needed some action. Hence the kitchen (where anything goes).

memebers

This is sig worthy.

On a serious note, do you have Aspergers?

My last paycheck had five figures to the left of the decimal. Let me know if I might still be losing.

Your only argument has been about my grammer and you want to ask that? Sounds to me like you may have some symptoms yourself.

Ok, you got me beat on the pay thing unless that's your bonus. My bonus has 5 figures in front of the decimal too. If that's your normal weekly or bi weekly pay then ya got me

No, my arguments have been about your contradictions in your statements, including calling someone stupid while spelling everything wrong. I see a lot of people with spelling errors, but your contradiction was what made it noteworthy.

Edit: No, not a bonus check. I may edit my response as I feel a bit jackassish posting my salary on this forum.

No, my arguments have been about your contradictions in your statements, including calling someone stupid while spelling everything wrong. I see a lot of people with spelling errors, but your contradiction was what made it noteworthy.

Edit: No, not a bonus check. I may edit my response as I feel a bit jackassish posting my salary on this forum.

Spelling, grammer, is that all you can come up with?

Your only argument has been about my grammer and you want to ask that? Sounds to me like you may have some symptoms yourself.

Ok, you got me beat on the pay thing unless that's your bonus. My bonus has 5 figures in front of the decimal too. If that's your normal weekly or bi weekly pay then ya got me

grammer

You live in a shed on the woods. You have no argument here

on the woods

Bullshit. There isn't enough money in the entire city of Detroit to support one Starbucks, let along one that let it's fruity ass 80's workers roller skate around in it all day.

Here we go again...I JUST FUCKING SAID THAT I MADE AN INCORRECT ASSUMPTION, based upon your patent inability to complete a sentence without a grammatical error. DJ - "I need to lose some weight." Kenny - "YOUR FAT!" (italicized for accuracy) DJ - "Yes, motherfucker, I just said that."

Not everyone, but the vast majority. Finally, we agree on something.

Am I posting un-kitchen appropriate things? I am busting your ass for being an overzealous and undereducated boil on the ass of what is already a boil infested, large assed organism full of overzealous, undereducated types. The only thing serious about this entire discussion is how seriously you misjudged your audience, your importance, and your ability. The CB has been clowning you this whole time.

What have I fallen victim to? It can't be as bad as you believing that I am actually teaching kids using lessons provided by you. Like I would expose anyone impressionable to your buffoonery.