If street racing was legal...

phil

"You're".

If we're talking about the same chubby black dude from "Jamaican Me Crazy", then, yeah, I got it. Given that you even misspelled his name, I was assuming that it was YOU who weren't on board...like, even with yourself.

They are literally around me, right now. I am teaching a class on critical thinking, and several of my students are reading over my shoulder. I'm filing this under, "When keepin' it real goes wrong" with a subheading of "Dumb".

BTW, I just had you described to me as wearing a cutoff shirt and tokin a black'n'mild. Tell me you aren't from Detroit.

NOPE WRONG!!!

Such a caucasian response lol.

I'm happy to be the center of your lesson plan. Sounds to me like your hurting for some knowledge. You have been a cr member for how long? And your only hope at educating todays youth is via the kitchen and filed it under "keeping it real"? Sounds like whomever you work for should probably kill you and hire a better educator.

Yes yes I am from Detroit. I wear joneses shirts so they appear to be cutoffs. I do love my black and milds though.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You called the car out, you lost to it.

It was a 3.0L V6 that had an off the shelf tune added and a slightly smaller pulley. 100% stock exhaust and intake, with full cats, completely untouched.

If that's highly tuned, your LT1 car was the space shuttle.

Who cares now, it's in the past, and we can move on.

Back on topic, I'd race Phil, from a dig, for 20 McChickens.

I lost to it yet we never lined up. Good Story. Maybe your tight ass khakis are cutting off the oxygen to your brain, affecting your memory.

Im not ready to move on yet.

Did you really just call that pos the space shuttle? Hahahahaha Stop trying to mask how bad you really are

• Downvote 1

Yes and you and I never raced each other and you made more like 60 hot laps

I remember you switching to slicks in an attempt to catch the 300hp white whale but it never happened. 12.9 /13.0 vs 12.3 at the same track at the same day.

I did quite a few but I'm not sure I made it to 60..:lolguy:

Gotta get them in when I'm there, only come out once every 5/10 years or so for 1/4 mile.

NOPE WRONG!!!

Such a caucasian response lol.

I'm happy to be the center of your lesson plan. Sounds to me like your hurting for some knowledge. You have been a cr member for how long? And your only hope at educating todays youth is via the kitchen and filed it under "keeping it real"? Sounds like whomever you work for should probably kill you and hire a better educator.

Yes yes I am from Detroit. I wear joneses shirts so they appear to be cutoffs. I do love my black and milds though.

Chuck Testa.

I just told you I was hurting for knowledge, you clot-kicking trailer tard. That was the entire premise of my even speaking to you. Is there anything else I have said in the last few posts that you want to re-hash as one of your "brand new idea's"? I have been on CR long enough to know that this place is a virtual paradise of case studies into rare and as yet uncategorized socially deviant behaviors. You being one of the "unwashed masses", I can get how that would be something you would take offense to or misunderstand. Really, I am learning all the time from CR.

I have this picture of you as the roller skating dude from the 80's movie "Breakin' 2". Ray-bans, jheri curl mullet, short neon orange shorts, cut off tee, and some tube socks with yellow stripes on them. Close on that?

Are you SERIOUSLY from Detroit?

I remember you switching to slicks in an attempt to catch the 300hp white whale but it never happened. 12.9 /13.0 vs 12.3 at the same track at the same day.

I did quite a few but I'm not sure I made it to 60..:lolguy:

Gotta get them in when I'm there, only come out once every 5/10 years or so for 1/4 mile.

WRONG!!!

Further proof that your khakis fucked up your memory.

I showed up on ET Streets (not slicks). I then changed to street tires because the ET streets were rubbing. All your arguments are null and void now. You can't even get your own story straight.

Separate times in separate lanes on separate occasions don't mean shit. You obviously need to go racing more often.

Wait, KFP asked Jones if he knew anything about racing, and then Jones pointed out that they raced their cars on the same day.

THIS IS WHERE IT GETS INTERESTING.

KFP points out that who ran the best time does not indicate an accurate comparison of two cars, you must also take into account their proximity to each other, and their relative value.

DJ points out that KFP has no money, then KFP argues, until Jones mentions racing, which is when KFP says he has no money. Also KFP points out that DJ is Caucasian (he is not).

GOT IT.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=695&pictureid=5564

• Upvote 1

Chuck Testa.

I just told you I was hurting for knowledge, you clot-kicking trailer tard. That was the entire premise of my even speaking to you. Is there anything else I have said in the last few posts that you want to re-hash as one of your "brand new idea's"? I have been on CR long enough to know that this place is a virtual paradise of case studies into rare and as yet uncategorized socially deviant behaviors. You being one of the "unwashed masses", I can get how that would be something you would take offense to or misunderstand. Really, I am learning all the time from CR.

I have this picture of you as the roller skating dude from the 80's movie "Breakin' 2". Ray-bans, jheri curl mullet, short neon orange shorts, cut off tee, and some tube socks with yellow stripes on them. Close on that?

Are you SERIOUSLY from Detroit?

You are completely lost lol. I don't even know how to respond to you because of how far off base you are. I'm literally standing in line at starbucks right now laughing out loud and shaking my head. Your comming back awfully BUTT HURTon a thread In the KITCHEN, where you said o was worked up lol.

So let's break down what we know about you.

1. Low self asteem ( you assumed the chub rock reference was in regards to your fatness. This shows some underlying issues with your fatness and the impacts to your self asteem).

2. Your fat (see above, you kinda let the cat out of the bag).

3. Dumb as shit ( you have to search a car forum for subject matter in a sociology class because your not smart enough to think of anything else). No wonder society is so fucked. With educators like you, well enough said.

4. You paint a strangely vivid and acurate picture of gay 80s hilbillies. Im not even gonna ask where you got that from. Im assuming its 1st hand knowledge.

5. Your obviously jealous that your cankles are to fat to fit in roller skates and I can rock the fuck out of em.

Wait, KFP asked Jones if he knew anything about racing, and then Jones pointed out that they raced their cars on the same day.

KFP points out that who ran the best time does not indicate an accurate comparison of two cars, you must also take into account their proximity to each other, and their relative value.

DJ points out that KFP has no money, then KFP argues, until Jones mentions racing, which is when KFP says he has no money. Also KFP points out that DJ is Caucasian (he is not).

GOT IT.

http://i.imgur.com/wXMVHeP.gif

You obviously do not know anything about racing either Eli.

1. Low self asteem ( you assumed the chub rock reference was in regards to your fatness. This shows some underlying issues with your fatness and the impacts to your self asteem).

ESTEEM

2. Your fat (see above, you kinda let the cat out of the bag).

YOU'RE

3. Dumb as shit ( you have to search a car forum for subject matter in a sociology class because your not smart enough to think of anything else). No wonder society is so fucked. With educators like you, well enough said.

Once again, YOU'RE. Also 'well enough said' literally means the opposite of your intent here.

4. You paint a strangely vivid and acurate picture of gay 80s hilbillies. Im not even gonna ask where you got that from. Im assuming its 1st hand knowledge.

I'M

5. Your obviously jealous that your cankles are to fat to fit in roller skates and I can rock the fuck out of em.

YOU'RE, TOO

You literally made spelling or grammatical errors in every point you tried to make while calling another person dumb.

Hat's off to you sir, hat's off.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=695&pictureid=5567

GOT IT.

WRONG

Jesus Fuck. Did you read anything?

I said it was a caucasion response. Lol

I would be more than happy to compare paychecks with DJ. Im not worried. DJ never said I didn't have money. I never said I have no money, which I don't by the way. We were taliking about the value of the cars we had at the time.

I would be more than happy to compare paychecks with DJ.

I don't understand this comment. Two people have argued against your income, and you call out DJ. If you do make more than DJ, does this make you better somehow? If this is a fair comparison, and a statement of personal value, does that mean that Jones is better than you? Am I?

ESTEEM

YOU'RE

Once again, YOU'RE. Also 'well enough said' literally means the opposite of your intent here.

I'M

YOU'RE, TOO

You literally made spelling or grammatical errors in every[/] point you tried to make while calling another person dumb.

Hat's off to you sir, hat's off.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=695&pictureid=5567

Sign of a last ditch effort. When you literally have nothing left, what do you do?

Grammer and spelling. Ahh yes, such a compelling argument to cover up your obvious mistake at trying to recant what I said. Oh wait you fucked that up to.

I'm not even wasting my boredom on you. At least Jones and Orion give me something of value to respond to.

Sign of a last ditch effort. When you literally have nothing left, what do you do?

Grammer and spelling. Ahh yes, such a compelling argument to cover up your obvious mistake at trying to recant what I said. Oh wait you fucked that up to.

I'm not even wasting my boredom on you. At least Jones and Orion give me something of value to respond to.

No you idiot, I'm saying you DIDN'T MAKE A VALID ARGUMENT.