If street racing was legal...

phil

I'm doing all this from my phone so spelling and grammer is of no concern here.

Im really dissatisfied that Orion is the only person who gave a worthy challenge. Hats off to Orion.

Please don't make my afternoon boring. This was supposed to speed the day up and now I feel like time had slowed to a stop.

I would honestly say its a three-way race between Thorne, Paul and, and yourself for grammar.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JUST GOT OUT OF THE SHOWER, FUCK MY ABS LOOK FLAWLESS

What happened to the street racing topic...

CR is what happened to racing... CR is not about real racing,CR is about HP#s, gardening, people letting out zoo animals, and the shitty chatbox. CR is the farthest thing from racing. This is Columbus Recreational.

Here is what I have summerized from this disaster:

A. I can make a thread, and you lonely dick grabbers will make this shit 10 pgs long

B. Jones, If you never lined up against John then you didnt beat him. Clearly you dont know how racing works. Why show you oppenent your full hand before the contest? Im sure Urban Meyer sends his playbook to Michigan every yr.

C. Comparing checks on cr is the 2nd lamest thing since FSS twinkie pic

D. The trolling has been had here, feelings and emotions spilled over like a chick not knowing her period is coming.

E. Patterson loves to mushroom stamp Dozzer, I seent it. :masturboy:

F. Phils DSM LOL ( Junk Pile from Hell)

G. Sams abs motivate me to work out.... I want white abs

Hoky Shit...... I think we just had a breakthrough. Nice try at trying to ease t your way back in and pretend you were on my level the entire time. Hey I'm just glad your finally catching on. Dont worry nobody will judge you.

We dont agree on anything. I love my fellow CR members.

Overzealous, uneducated and I misjudged my audience? Well you showed up to the party so it looks like I judged it pretty well. Well enough that I still have you engaged. Who misjudged here? Haha I don't feel important at all. However all the attention that your giving my unimportance is really making me feel, welllllll, kinda important.

You obviously have no clue at how many people are laughing at you for taking the bait like a damned sea bass.

Again its people like you that make these posts worth while.

Not only do I expect people to judge me, I DESIRE for them to. That is, essentially, what e-battles like this are all about. Right now, the judgment of the people is that I am a funny and smart asshole, and you...are just an asshole. Go ahead, ask around, I'll just chill here and wait.

I believe that like I believe that Nixon was "Not a Crook".

It is really cute how you are spinning this like you were trying to incite something with me the whole time. As If I was just waiting for a Kennypowers troll to come along to hit it. I was bored and CB was dead, and you happened to step on your dick in front of everyone. All I have been doing is leading the "Pointing and laughing" contingent since this whole thing popped off. Besides, you aren't smart enough for that shit. Nothing you have said in any of your posts in this thread is any smarter or more developed than anything else you have ever said on CR, I just happened to notice it at last. LOL @ "member since 2003", and I am just now noticing you are here.

Kenny and his crew...

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h23/lhiannonshee/bmn_electricboogaloobreakin2-splash_zps7cc7271b.jpg

Not only do I expect people to judge me, I DESIRE for them to. That is, essentially, what e-battles like this are all about. Right now, the judgment of the people is that I am a funny and smart asshole, and you...are just an asshole. Go ahead, ask around, I'll just chill here and wait.

It is really cute how you are spinning this like you were trying to incite something with me the whole time. As If I was just waiting for a Kennypowers troll to come along to hit it. I was bored and CB was dead, and you happened to step on your dick in front of everyone. All I have been doing is leading the "Pointing and laughing" contingent since this whole thing popped off. Besides, you aren't smart enough for that shit. Nothing you have said in any of your posts in this thread is any smarter or more developed than anything else you have ever said on CR, I just happened to notice it at last. LOL @ "member since 2003", and I am just now noticing you are here.

Kenny and his crew...

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h23/lhiannonshee/bmn_electricboogaloobreakin2-splash_zps7cc7271b.jpg

Thats right hoe. Breakin mu fucka just breakin.

Kenny and his crew...

are you still waiting? if so then you have no outside life... Im just saying, btw, I didnt laugh at anything you said so you cant be that funny. I would also like to point out, anyone that states their membership join date (ANYONE) should choke on a .45. Having a members only jacket for the class of 03' , is as cool as thornes rhyno painted shit box.

are you still waiting? if so then you have no outside life... Im just saying, btw, I didnt laugh at anything you said so you cant be that funny. I would also like to point out, anyone that states their membership join date (ANYONE) should choke on a .45. Having a members only jacket for the class of 03' , is as cool as thornes rhyno painted shit box.

Fill, turn off your computer before you hurt yourself.

You didn't laugh at anything I said because you are too dumb to understand anything I said. Kenny may be a troglodyte, but at least he get's the jokes.

Also, you have to be the very epitome of stupid to misunderstand that it was KENNY's join date that was being referenced there.

Back on your fucking porch, kid. If I need any "slump busters" banged, I'll give you a call.

Fill, turn off your computer before you hurt yourself.

You didn't laugh at anything I said because you are too dumb to understand anything I said. Kenny may be a troglodyte, but at least he get's the jokes.

Also, you have to be the very epitome of stupid to misunderstand that it was KENNY's join date that was being referenced there.

Back on your fucking porch, kid. If I need any "slump busters" banged, I'll give you a call.

Too dumb? :lol: I think not you heavily overweight turd. I only call you a turd cause you aren’t shit. You parade around here like you have some "O.G" entitlement. Yourself legendary status on this site is really not as special as you presume. Yes you are a ninja with the keyboard, but you are on a racing site( i use these words loosely round here) and have nothing to contribute to the focus of what the site should be about. You are the reason CR isn't better, if we could move you fat, sloppy, key strokers out of here, there would be 20 members that actually promote the theme of this site, and the avg weight would drop 350 lbs. I may be a slut, but no matter how slutty I am, I wouldn’t fuck anything that you have had a conversation with. EVER.

Too dumb? :lol: I think not you heavily overweight turd. I only call you a turd cause you aren’t shit. You parade around here like you have some "O.G" entitlement. Yourself legendary status on this site is really not as special as you presume. Yes you are a ninja with the keyboard, but you are on a racing site( i use these words loosely round here) and have nothing to contribute to the focus of what the site should be about. You are the reason CR isn't better, if we could move you fat, sloppy, key strokers out of here, there would be 20 members that actually promote the theme of this site, and the avg weight would drop 350 lbs. I may be a slut, but no matter how slutty I am, I wouldn’t fuck anything that you have had a conversation with. EVER.

If I am entitled to anything, it's because I have earned it. You rappin on me because I "don't contribute" is like Lil Wayne saying Grandmaster Flash did nothing for hip hop. You want a better site, that's all about "racing"? Do any search for "Columbusstreetracing" or "raceclub", those are two fine examples of "evolutionary" success in the racing site world. Tell me Fillup, have YOU ever indulged yourself non-racing topics? You HAVE? Oh Heavens, see how the mighty have fallen!

You would fuck a drunken goat, you backwards ass crack baby. Let's stop pretending you wouldn't.

• Upvote 1

If I am entitled to anything, it's because I have earned it. You rappin on me because I "don't contribute" is like Lil Wayne saying Grandmaster Flash did nothing for hip hop. You want a better site, that's all about "racing"? Do any search for "Columbusstreetracing" or "raceclub", those are two fine examples of "evolutionary" success in the racing site world. Tell me Fillup, have YOU ever indulged yourself non-racing topics? You HAVE? Oh Heavens, see how the mighty have fallen!

You would fuck a drunken goat, you backwards ass crack baby. Let's stop pretending you wouldn't.

Comeback rating: 5/10

You were on the verge of something there, it was at the end, but your opening rant was just garbage. You want some cred on your stay here on CR? Lets make this clear, you have been on this site and no one has ever once mentioned you + racing. You are salt in the pepper shaker big man, a cow in the horse stable, a frog in the fish tank. I can easily hold a conversation about a million other topics, but I came to a " Racing" site to talk racing. Other forums have been quite succesful when kept on topic, but CR is the only place where you can start a racing subject, and every fat fuck with a prius wants to argue spelling and grammer. I can easily pull the 4 ugliest bitches that i have let suck my balls, and the worst one is still better looking than the baddest bitch you jerk off to. LETTUCE BE HONEST, when is the last time a woman ( without being paid) has lifted that sloppy, sweaty, stomach up to see what is under there? My guess, minimum, 5 years.

Duplicolor BEEEOTCH!!!!

I don't even have that car anymore :(.

I do recall a Certain DJ's WRX stomping on some people a few years back.

Since were talking about "CRED" what exactly are you racing lately FILL? According to your own words you don't have a desire to even get your race car racing.

Since were talking about "CRED" what exactly are you racing lately FILL? According to your own words you don't have a desire to even get your race car racing.

My car, is by no means a race car. Its a junk pile being tossed together when Im not busy doing other things, but I still have been 100% envolved in the race scene this yr, like every yr. I snap my fingers and I can set an event up just like that. If it is really needed for me to race, its not hard to do. You dont want the car done any sooner than I do, you would just be handing over your lunch money :p

My car, is by no means a race car. Its a junk pile being tossed together when Im not busy doing other things, but I still have been 100% envolved in the race scene this yr, like every yr. I snap my fingers and I can set an event up just like that. If it is really needed for me to race, its not hard to do. You dont want the car done any sooner than I do, you would just be handing over your lunch money :p

Touche.

I used the term race car loosely. My wagons not a "RACECAR" but it's the car that I like to race..

Comeback rating: 5/10

You were on the verge of something there, it was at the end, but your opening rant was just garbage. You want some cred on your stay here on CR? Lets make this clear, you have been on this site and no one has ever once mentioned you + racing. You are salt in the pepper shaker big man, a cow in the horse stable, a frog in the fish tank. I can easily hold a conversation about a million other topics, but I came to a " Racing" site to talk racing. Other forums have been quite succesful when kept on topic, but CR is the only place where you can start a racing subject, and every fat fuck with a prius wants to argue spelling and grammer. I can easily pull the 4 ugliest bitches that i have let suck my balls, and the worst one is still better looking than the baddest bitch you jerk off to. LETTUCE BE HONEST, when is the last time a woman ( without being paid) has lifted that sloppy, sweaty, stomach up to see what is under there? My guess, minimum, 5 years.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v661/payton34smith22/Gifavs2/DAMN.gif

I only do it to drag you into the conversations lol :gabe:

Oh dear god. Here comes the "I'm not a hack" discussion/meltdown again....

Love it when you talk dirty gutter slut....:masturboy:

Lemme get my Ink Pad.