Electric Motor repair?

Linn1647545492

the motor on my strut to lift the engine hatch is really weak and needs to be replaced/rebuilt.

I had my girlfriend snap a picture and didn't realize she didn't get exactly what I needed until I uploaded the picture. Can any one point me in the right direction on where to purchase or how to repair the motor?

Might not be worth the effort and cost to rebuild.

This guy sells used actuators at pretty good prices. Usually they sell for $100-$150. New ones can cost north of $300.00. Shoot him an email if you don't see the size that you need. I bought one off of him and it works great. My old hatch actuator sounded like a blender with rocks in it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/18-INCH-STROKE-LINEAR-ACTUATOR-Electric-hatch-lift-/281148219699?pt=Boat_Parts_Accessories_Gear&hash=item4175bd6133&vxp=mtr

Might not be worth the effort and cost to rebuild.

This guy sells used actuators at pretty good prices. Usually they sell for $100-$150. New ones can cost north of $300.00. Shoot him an email if you don't see the size that you need. I bought one off of him and it works great. My old hatch actuator sounded like a blender with rocks in it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/18-INCH-STROKE-LINEAR-ACTUATOR-Electric-hatch-lift-/281148219699?pt=Boat_Parts_Accessories_Gear&hash=item4175bd6133&vxp=mtr

I bunch of guys on the checkmate forum said to start with clean all the connection points in the wiring and switch. If that doesn't work I'm all over this.