Porsche wheelie

Linn1647545492

This is what i was thinking. It's really not all that impressive all things considered.

Jeff, it's still early in the day, but for so many reasons, I'm going to go ahead and put this on the top of my "Ridiculous shit I heard today" list.

Does your car pull the front tires in second gear?

I was thinking the same thing. He does have the benefit of the bounce, and I'm not 100% sure he shifted or just lifted when the tires spun and got back in it in 1st gear, but either way the car didn't lift the front tires off the line it did it at around the 60ft mark

Cars have to spawn wings, take flight, and cruise at altitude before returning to track in order to impress Jeffro.

Has he told you about the 13 second mustang he once owned?

I thoroughly enjoyed reading that, so I'm awarding you my highest commendation. A 'Gold Star'. Now whilst this star is intangible I would still like you to feel some form of accomplishment and achievement. So, In order for me to properly congratulate you on your comment I want you to take one hand, and then slowly, yet firmly pat yourself on the back whilst turning your head to your shoulder and whispering "Jesus loves jones, Yes he does. Jesus loves jones, Yes he does, and jones loves Jesus too!!"

I thoroughly enjoyed reading that, so I'm awarding you my highest commendation. A 'Gold Star'. Now whilst this star is intangible I would still like you to feel some form of accomplishment and achievement. So, In order for me to properly congratulate you on your comment I want you to take one hand, and then slowly, yet firmly pat yourself on the back whilst turning your head to your shoulder and whispering "Jesus loves jones, Yes he does. Jesus loves jones, Yes he does, and jones loves Jesus too!!"

You tried too hard.

• Upvote 1

Here is another video of the car running 9.4 @ 161 and 9.7 @ 168. Both times it pulls the front tires after it leave when the boost comes on.

That could have been a video of a dildo shaped bike running a 5 second quarter mile and I would have still turned it off after the first 2 seconds of that intro song.

I watched about as much of that video as I read of Jeffro's post in this thread.