School bus beating

Rustlestiltskin

WTF. How are you going to charge the bus driver with anything? I get many of us would have stepped in, but given the possible liability (both by putting himself in harm's way and the legal liability) I understand why he didn't. This is a bit outside his realm of responsibility.

WTF. How are you going to charge the bus driver with anything? I get many of us would have stepped in, but given the possible liability (both by putting himself in harm's way and the legal liability) I understand why he didn't. This is a bit outside his realm of responsibility.

I kind of agree. Morally, I'm a little put-off that he didn't step in, but I can see the legal side of it as well.

I think it's sad that the news video seems to be focusing more on the fact that the driver didn't do anything vs. the teens that were handing out the beating. I think they're missing the point here...

Maybe the fact, post fight he sat there like a little bitch. It is his responsibility to go check the welfare of the child. I think he just let it happen and is playing dumb. I hope he gets fucked as well as those little cunts that did the beating. God knows if that was my child beat on a bus by three kids (black, white, green) they wouldn't make it through the night.

Maybe the fact, post fight he sat there like a little bitch. It is his responsibility to go check the welfare of the child. I think he just let it happen and is playing dumb. I hope he gets fucked as well as those little cunts that did the beating. God knows if that was my child beat on a bus by three kids (black, white, green) they wouldn't make it through the night.

+1

if you don't want to lay hands on the kids, i get it. at least stop the damn bus, get off your fucking ass, and get in the way. you don't have to raise an arm--simply get in their way and block them.

and check on the victim.

My thoughts exactly. Luckily I got twin boys and they'll watch each other's backs when they get into school. That and the fact they'll be wrestlers like I was and know how to toss fool's who try this shit.

With all the racist shit going on in the media, I wouldn't have done shit either. If the bus driver attempts to stop the kids, those hoodrats will most likely start swinging on him, forcing him to swing back in defense, causing a racial outcry about a white bus driver assaulting 3 young black kids. Yeah, no thanks. Blame modern day Murica

Interesting it was in Gulfport. Was stationed there for 4 years. Not surprised this happened in that POS city

Did you watch the video?

I was getting ready to say the same thing.... lol.

Part of me is trying to speculate that what appears to be the sole white kid on the bus said something racist or something about TM (this did happen in Fl) and the black kids jacked him for it, and old man kinds let it go, then said on radio "oh dear, this kid is getting beat up, nothing I can do, please come help."

Then the larger part of me wants to think that is absurd.

My thoughts exactly. Luckily I got twin boys and they'll watch each other's backs when they get into school. That and the fact they'll be wrestlers like I was and know how to toss fool's who try this shit.

This.

With my first on the way he or she (don't know the sex yet) WILL be taught self defense of various forms. Wrestling is a GREAT foundation (one I need more work in). I do Krav. My best friend is a fighter trained in Muay Thai, BJJ, wrestling, and kick boxing (and is teaching me). I will do everything in my power to make sure my kid (or possibly kids in the future) can defend themselves so when they're in a situation like this where people stand by doing nothing the outcome might be different...or at least that they'd have a chance.

And you would be sitting in prison for the rest of your life where you are not the most bad ass person in the room, all the while your kid grows up calling someone else daddy.

:dumb: