wts/wtt 15inch wheels

gt-titan

TRADE FOR A SET OF RALLY WHEELS AND TIRES.......or wheels for wheels.......i have a set of 15inch wheels that came on my s10... i believe they are some type of a factory wheel....all the wheels are very clean and in good shape...the real color looks silver they have been painted black....sale price for wheels and tires .... 325.00 obo

but i would rather trade....i want a set of rally wheels and tires........ have about 40% tread and are 225/60r/15... if u want to trade you can send pics to 614-323-5077

http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g328/jmilksr06/IMAG0180_zps2559b86e.jpg

http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g328/jmilksr06/IMAG0179_zps198350a5.jpg

Edited by gt-titan

Looks kind of like an IROC rim, though I don't remember the center caps. Good thing for you they fit most 80's and early 90s RWD GM with a 5x4.75 bolt pattern. 2wd S10s obviously, G-bodies (Monte Carlos, Cutlass, Grand Prix, 78-88), and yes 3rd gen f-bodies. I'm sure there are plenty of others but you get the idea.

Hope this helps, if I still had something these would fit I'd be interested, a little TLC and they'd look right at home on the cars I mentioned.

Looks kind of like an IROC rim, though I don't remember the center caps. Good thing for you they fit most 80's and early 90s RWD GM with a 5x4.75 bolt pattern. 2wd S10s obviously, G-bodies (Monte Carlos, Cutlass, Grand Prix, 78-88), and yes 3rd gen f-bodies. I'm sure there are plenty of others but you get the idea.

Hope this helps, if I still had something these would fit I'd be interested, a little TLC and they'd look right at home on the cars I mentioned.

Everything this guy said except they came on all Camaros: Berlinettas F41s RSs and base models.

thanks again man...