One of our own on Bad Girls Club Miami..... (Don't ask how I found this)

Tha Kernal

GIVE ME ATTENTION

GIVE ME ATTENTION

GIVE ME ATTENTION

GIVE ME ATTENTION

GIVE ME ATTENTION

GIVE ME ATTENTION

GIVE ME ATTENTION

GIVE ME ATTENTION

GIVE ME ATTENTION

GIVE ME ATTENTION

GIVE ME ATTENTION

GIVE ME ATTENTION

GIVE ME ATTENTION

GIVE ME ATTENTION

GIVE ME ATTENTION

GIVE ME ATTENTION

That's why girls from Utica/Newark/bfe get tatted up and take pics of themselves.....

allow me to guess/outline her dating life:

Age = 15 - While in highschool. Dated older dude who barely graduated highschool, dealt drugs once, and drives a 1996 blazer

Age = 18 - Went to college and tried to break it off with him, met some 22 year old and started fucking him.

Age = 18 - Highschool boyfriend keeps calling, random hookups. College guy gets pissed and says "peace bitch"

Age = 19 - Flunks out of college for "not really caring". Gets a job bartending, starts fucking the bar owner.

Age = 19 - Gets a couple tats, notices the attention... starts dating a local musician who plays at the bar she works at on a monthly basis.

Age = 20 - Gets more tats because of even more attention from skeezers (ahem, CR) and boss finds out she's fucking the ripped-jeans-guitar player wannabe and FIRES HER BITCH ASS. But its okay.. SHE BOUNCES BACK with another bartending gig.

Age = 20 - Has a run in with an out of town businessman who is ten years older and gets her small mind to believe what she says for a weekly fling for 3 months as he comes in and out of town.

Age = 21 - Business man gets tires of that cunt, tells her the truth. only using her from the start. She falls easily into the arms of the nice-but-not-so-handsome bar patron who is a regular because she feels comfortable and thinks "I know this guy". Also, She seeks out her previous flings in attempt to fulfill herself.

Age = 22 - Dated around, nothing serious. Fucked a lot of guys she thought REALLY liked her but were just smarter than her and out-thought her. Plenty of guys who also actually were reminiscent of her Highschool boyfriend.

AGE = 22 - TODAY, Scorned by thinking "I am dumb for dating jerks"... but truly doubt in that it was all "her fault". Goes out and gets trashed at bars. No direction in life, no past to be proud of, no future to look forward at.... Has a nice trim body, and a bunch of tattoos. WHY NOT BECOME A STRIPPER? And now, you have direction. Your job in life is to make others think you are important/special. Goes to bars.... acts all "L.A.".... but has no real money to speak of. Basically, she's a ruined-life-bad-manners-cunt that thinks her "ticket" is always just around the corner.

I wonder if she collects unemployment?

Be CR... resident hot girl troll.... dates super models with banging bodies and the soul of sister theresa... where every girl shown on CR is worthless trash to his ability to pick up real dimes.

PS... I'm not a fan of tattoos, but would still gladly be that guy in the plane going down scenario. And if hte plane wasnt going down, would definitely double wrap and duct tape balls away for safety..

GIVE ME ATTENTION

GIVE ME ATTENTION

GIVE ME ATTENTION

GIVE ME ATTENTION

GIVE ME ATTENTION

GIVE ME ATTENTION

GIVE ME ATTENTION

GIVE ME ATTENTION

GIVE ME ATTENTION

GIVE ME ATTENTION

GIVE ME ATTENTION

GIVE ME ATTENTION

GIVE ME ATTENTION

GIVE ME ATTENTION

GIVE ME ATTENTION

GIVE ME ATTENTION

That's why girls from Utica/Newark/bfe get tatted up and take pics of themselves.....

Sounds like someone got rejected by a girl with tats.