wanted - harmon kardon tweeter 09 legacy

evan9381

The small speaker in the drivers side door of my legacy is crackling real bad. It doesnt play when im using the radio, but if i put my pandora or another aux unit with better sound, it sounds horrible.

I figured somewhat of a long shot, but thought I'd check in case anybody has replaced their legacy speakers. The stock HK system is fine for me, I don't need anything more, and I'd like to just swap out stock for stock

Cheaper the better.

Door cards? Everything was fine until last week or so. I wasnt unimpressed with the sound. It was enough for my tastes. 6-7 years ago, probably not and id want it louder and more bass. Maybe im getting old. Lol.

Door cards? Everything was fine until last week or so. I wasnt unimpressed with the sound. It was enough for my tastes. 6-7 years ago, probably not and id want it louder and more bass. Maybe im getting old. Lol.

interior door panels. My impreza had space filler boxes that were put in to keep the panel tight and all they did was rattle.

I have yet to pull any of my doors apart, just never have money to upgrade. Have you considered the possibility of the aux in jack going loose/bad? I know the ones mounted inside the center armrest storage tend to wear out. Try wiggling the cord in the socket to see if it makes it better/worse.