Finally got tint/plate ticket - cop "let me keep my car"

ForeverMaker

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the heads up. Guy sounds like a douche, Andy, and all if you, should go to court and see if he shows. It would be nice to know, he writes more, never shows for dumb violations, everyone can plead not guilty and nothing happens. :)

Or flood his station with calls of S. Miller unnecessarily harassing people and jerking off by the side of the highway*

*this may or may not be fabricated

Or flood his station with calls of S. Miller unnecessarily harassing people and jerking off by the side of the highway*

*this may or may not be fabricated

If enough people called and complained to the right people I bet he'd back off

Thanks for the heads up. Guy sounds like a douche, Andy, and all if you, should go to court and see if he shows. It would be nice to know, he writes more, never shows for dumb violations, everyone can plead not guilty and nothing happens. :)

Always go to court if you have the time...even if he shows they'll reduce it.

Sgt. miller was being anasshole to me after I got smashed in a bad accident on 270 last year. He actually gave me shit that my address did not match my license and was really aggressive towards me. As if i were at fault for me rear ended and dazed from the impact. He's got some serious issues and his superiors need to address them.

He got me in May right before I moved to Florida. I just bought my 2013 VW CC R line and didn't have a front plate put on since FL doesn't require it and had the windows tinted. He pulled me over on 71s before 161 in Friday rush hour traffic. He was a total dickhead and so was I. Asked me if I thought I could do anything I wanted to since I had a nice new car. I also didnt have my firearm on me. He ran my license and came back asking me why I didn't tell him about my ccw permit. He needs to go play in traffic.

I hate cops with douche bag syndrom. I've had this issue with my v6 mustang. I got pulled over for LOUD EXHAUST...... When I went to court the judge laughed when i told him I had a v6 mustang. I paid a loud exhaust ticket but all the other crap was dropped.

Always go to court if you have the time...even if he shows they'll reduce it.

This.

At the very least show up to your intial court appearance at 10:45ish (despite what time the ticket may say) and plead "Not Guilty".

Then show up to your next court date at 10:15am (or 15min after the stated trial), and see if SGT.Cocksucker is waiting "in line", (with all of the other cops). If he shows up...*Step 2* ask the Prosecutor for a Continuance (to find legal counsel); if he doesn't ask for an outright Dismissal *Step 3* (due to the fact the State has no witnesses to testify against you).

Mah Thread: http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111260&highlight=jurisdiction

If he does show up, repeat step two for a second time, tacking on the fact your previous "Legal Counsel" was Incompetent; Fun Fact: when using this Defense there is nothing the Prosecutor can do but grant you another continuance...In which case SGT.Cocksucker has to take yet another "day off the streets" in order to come down and testify against you. Literally the only thing you have to loose by challenging the ticket is an hour wait for the intial "Not Guilty" plea (again show up late to court - as long as you're there before Noon they don't care, despite what the ticket may say). Then for your Preliminary hearings show up at 10:15 (or 15min late), and follow step 2, then, if necessary, step 3.

As always, im not against Law Enforcement as a whole, but Cocksuckers like this deserve to be ass-raped to the fullest extent of the law...

Edited by acklac7

you know, i have had conversations with decent troopers, but i have to say i have had more conversations with those being a supreme super cop. i really dont understand why they have to act like that. they really need to create a class thats called talking to people with common sense.

my wife was chased for doing 56 in a 55. no shit. she got a ticket for it. she pulled in the driveway carrying 2 mcdonalds happy meals and this trooper thought she was trying to flee. i walked out and got told to get back in the house. lol. told him he better go ahead and radio in for the supervisor to come out. between him squealing the tires on the road backing up, and spinning our gravel everywhere to threatening to shoot our dog that was in a fenced yard, it was an entertaining evening to say the least. he told me i was being recorded via audio, and i told him that was ok, that he had been video recorded via audio and video since he squealed the tires, threw gravel, and threatened to shoot my dog.

i ended up going to the trooper station and talking with the shift commander and showed him my video. the trooper that issued the ticked left such an impact on my kids and scared them ( they were little 5-6 years old ) that the shift commander offered to come out to the house and bring them little stuffed animals to try to win back there confidence. he never showed up. thats what burns my ass the most. they want respect and require so much money to fund there cars, and harleys, and union etc.. but give nothing back and do not honor there word.

+1. Same guy pulled me over last week and gave me a ticket. Second time for no reason other than tint and plate. Told me he was towing my car this time and I waited in the back of the car for 45 min before he decided to just let me move on. This guy is a joke and obviously has some issues.

+2

Matt,

I had this happen to me last spring by S. Miller, he is totally known for this B.S. and had me at the back of my car, and then in the cruiser for at least 20-30 mins, all for a slightly tinted license plate cover. He said that he should have my car impounded for the tint, and then goes on to say if i pull you over in one of your other vehicles with window tint, it's going straight to the impound lot. All that non-sense and time wasted for a warning. He's usually in the CPD freeway patrol car on the North 270 outer belt around 71 and sawmill and on 71N.

Does this guy even use a window tint meter? I purchased my car with tint on it and i have no idea what the number is. I feel like im on borrowed time not having a front plate.

yes he uses a meter.

I still am confused about one thing... how do they know how many times you have been stopped for tint? It must show up on your record somehow. And, if so, when does it come off your record?

Damn, just checked the ticket I got back in July 2011 for no front plate, and sure enough, it was this guy. :eek:

I was working near Busch Blvd. and for some reason, I took 71 North to 270 West home. I almost always go home via Wilson Bridge to 23 to 270, etc. Anyway, I was in the Cobra and saw this guy jump out and get into traffic and thought "No way is he going after me." I wasn't speeding and the Cobra doesn't stand out that much, being a dark grey color. Sure enough, the guy pulls me over for no front plate. However, I also didn't have the correct plate on it, I was using the '86 GT's plate. :o He read me the riot act, told me he'd have my car impounded if he saw me in this car again with the wrong plate. I literally went the next day and paid the $4.50 to have the plate transferred. :lol:

Of course, now that I work downtown, I drive this every day. :( Both the Cobra and my G8 don't have a front plate. However, I haven't seen him yet and wonder if perhaps I'm just leaving work earlier than he sits out there.

I respect the hell out of cops and know many. But there's no excuse for behavior like this... :mad:

I still am confused about one thing... how do they know how many times you have been stopped for tint? It must show up on your record somehow. And, if so, when does it come off your record?

I got pulled over once and the cop told me that I had been previously pulled over for tint, and that if I get pulled over again within X amount of days that he is allowed to have the vehicle towed. He was cool though and just let me go.

I think it stays on there for the same amount as any other ticket you get, 2 years.

I dive that area frequently with no front plate, tinted rear plate cover, but I have legal window tint. Went through today.

When I get pulled over, (I'm sure I will eventually) I'm just gonna be silent. I'm prepared to get impounded for for the front plate, I have a plastic suction cup plate holder that I can stick on at the lot, drive out and remove once I'm out of the gate. :)

yes he uses a meter.

They keep a log of warnings. It doesn't appear on your license or anything, just something each department does to keep track of these kinds of things.