David Buschur;Extreme Butthurt?

coltboostin

Not a fan boy, but apparently this is on the dsm shoot out face book page:

Just to make this 100% perfectly crystal clear I need to get this out there for everyone to read and cross post on.

I ABSOLUTELY DID NOT BAN ANYONE OR ASK/TELL ANYONE THEY COULD NOT OR SHOULD NOT ATTEND THE 21ST ANNUAL DSM/EVO/GTR SHOOTOUT.

The rumor is Jamie Carter was told not to come and so was Switzer. This is an ABSOLUTE complete lie and I'm not sure who started spreading it. I actually have asked Tym Switzer for the last 4 years to get involved with both of our races and bring in a GT-R class which he has had ZERO interest in. This year I did't waste my time or breath asking him.

Feel free to post this and share it anywhere you see the bullshit rumors that are going around.

DB is a little rough around the edge, but once you know him he's pretty kool

so in order to spend $xx,xxx on mods to my car and have him do a good job, i have to get to know him first for him to be kewl with me?? :dumb:

i got no time for that stupid shit

That kind of responses are not unusual from David Buschur. One time many years ago I called their shop and David answered with, "Do you have a stupid question too ?!?".

He has been rather abrasive towards others in almost every thread I have seen him in.

No, Tym Switzer did not have any GTRs at the shootout.

By number, its agreed (on the forums at least) that Tym has put out more built GTRs than any other one shop.

Ah alright. Kinda sucks cause id love to see the GTRs that hes built out on the track. Do you know if hes built any other GT-R up to the same level he built Jamies? I cant wait to see that thing just eatin up lambos and shit.

Ah alright. Kinda sucks cause id love to see the GTRs that hes built out on the track. Do you know if hes built any other GT-R up to the same level he built Jamies? I cant wait to see that thing just eatin up lambos and shit.

It may be a matter of opinion, but the only GTR on the JC level is AMS's Shop car, and I think Jamie made more power. :fuckyeah:

I've never delt with DB Direct but I've had clients who came from him. When you buy a FMIC for a EVOX (First YEAR) you don't patch it with fucking JBWELD.... I'm not joking.

DB did that? I thought he was respectable in the DSM/EVO Community?

DB did that? I thought he was respectable in the DSM/EVO Community?

Yes sir, The guy who had the issues had more then just this but just an example. it leaked from day 1 he took it back he used what looked like JB Weld to fix it.