Boredom leads to murder

TimTaylor751647545500

I can't even imagine what would possess someone to think this way. Who cares that they were trying to get into a gang or not, this is just horrific and really sad.

Christopher Lane, Australian baseball player, killed by "bored" Okla. teens, police say.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57599336-504083/christopher-lane-australian-baseball-player-killed-by-bored-okla-teens-police-say/

Saw this on the news last night. Terribly sad, all 3 will be charged as adults, I just hope they get the death penalty.

I agree, but the punishment should be laid out such that they don't know their execution date; it'll only happen at some random point in the future when the executioner is bored.

I agree, but the punishment should be laid out such that they don't know their execution date; it'll only happen at some random point in the future when the executioner is bored.

I do not agree, the punishment should happen right after they are convicted. Tax dollars should not be spent on keeping these animals alive any longer than required.

I do not agree, the punishment should happen right after they are convicted. Tax dollars should not be spent on keeping these animals alive any longer than required.

See, I disagree. I think we should take several death row inmates, and plop them on an island with cameras all over it and let them fight it out, Hunger Games style. If you win, you get life in a slightly less shitty prison, and also, the adoration of your fans.

This is where reality tv is going, and NEEDS to go. We can let them create revenue for the .gov, instead of just leeching off of it.

See, I disagree. I think we should take several death row inmates, and plop them on an island with cameras all over it and let them fight it out, Hunger Games style. If you win, you get life in a slightly less shitty prison, and also, the adoration of your fans.

This is where reality tv is going, and NEEDS to go. We can let them create revenue for the .gov, instead of just leeching off of it.

Now, I will buy this for a dollar, BUT how about we make it like The Running Man? Maybe have special guest hunters like Neil Patrick Harris? Just think how much it would suck to be killed by Doogie Houser MD...

You mean like this..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Condemned

Mix this...

With this. When America gets bored with them, use the island for nuclear missile target practice.

Now, I will buy this for a dollar, BUT how about we make it like The Running Man? Maybe have special guest hunters like Neil Patrick Harris? Just think how much it would suck to be killed by Doogie Houser MD...

What happens when Arnold Schwarzenegger shows up?

Seriously though, that is a fucked up thing to do just because your bored. I hope they get what they deserve.

I'm 100% against the death penalty. Before you rage against me, hear me out. There is a fate much much worse than death.

Siberian prison! Pay them $10,000 per prisoner, 1/3 of what it costs to incarcerate someone in America (on average, OH is $25k/yr), and let them be deprived of everything except life so they can truly suffer.

I'm 100% against the death penalty. Before you rage against me, hear me out. There is a fate much much worse than death.

Siberian prison! Pay them $10,000 per prisoner, 1/3 of what it costs to incarcerate someone in America (on average, OH is $25k/yr), and let them be deprived of everything except life so they can truly suffer.

Siberia : USA :: Australia : England

Back in April, he tweeted, "90% of white ppl (people) are nasty. #HATE THEM."

http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/21/justice/australia-student-killed-oklahoma/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Why arent white folks up in arms rioting? Why isnt Obama addressing this the way he addressed the Trayvon case? Where is Al Sharpton to condemn this action?

lol

Ignoring the fact he made a joke, I agree with you.

This has already been a British TV show... Before we had TV. I think the working title was "Australia". ;)

Read the article: Shot in the back with a .22. I had this happen so many years ago when living in Houston back in the mid 90's. Just missed my spinal cord and my right shoulder blade. I don't think I died from it, though.

If you didn't die, prove it. I want to see a long form certificate of non death.