Information Regarding F150 Ecoboost tuning

DTM Brian

Hey Guys.

Yes I know I do not post on here much. However I thought this would be information worth sharing given the number of Ecoboost trucks out on the road.

I spent a good 8 hours today working on a 13 model with light modifications. A wealth of information was learned today. The biggest challenge was understanding why a number of these trucks would lean out (Commanded Air/Fuel targeting Stoich under WOT) with increased boost levels. After doing many dyno pulls today, studying the datalogs, and some "testing" of various tables I believe to have a good understanding of how to tune these trucks now. No more air fuel ratio's going lean under wide open throttle.

If you have questions or you are interested in having your Ecoboost truck tuned please shoot me an email at mobiledyno@aol.com. Please reframe from sending me a private message here. It is much easier to respond on my phone to an e-mail instead of logging onto the website.

Warm regards to all.

Brian

PS.

Do not forget to contact me for your GM or other ford tuning needs as well. :)

• Casper unlocked this topic