Wtb fox roller

Ryan218

Looking for an 87+ fox hatch or coupe to do a ls swap. Buddy of mine has finally talked me into it. Really wanting a white lx hatch or coupe. 4 cyl car will do. Everything will be getting changed anyways. Rust free and a body with halfway decent paint would be perfered. Already have a blue coupe found but keeping my options open

Ryan

614-832-9977

Edited by Ryan218

Cheaper the better lol. Whole suspenion will be getting changed anyways so all in really after is a clean body that's complete and interior is a plus.

The 76 is actually at the warehouse now. Gonna plan something for it

Edited by Ryan218

85 LX 5.0 coupe roller for sale. Car has 87 to 93 front V8 spindles and larger V8 brakes(85's used the 4 cyl sized brakes factory), has an 8.8 with a 3.73 gear in it as well (again, the 85's used a 7.5" rear axle), engine compartment has been painted with rustoleum hammered metal black, and so has the trunk, has 5 spd pedals in it. No carpet, no headliner(may get one for it), no back seat. Has subframe connectors in it, driveshaft loop, red electric fuel pump and filter, larger fuel line, holley fuel pressure regulator, power brake booster and master cylinder need to be bolted in. Gauges and cluster bezel are laying on floorboard. All wiring and such is still in the car. Battery is mounted in trunk in a nice box, cables run, etc. Wiring has been moved inside fenderwells. Has some minor rust in floor pans, body has some dents and dinks, all minor. Manual windows, manual locks, manual mirrors, had factory a/c, rear defog, and cruise when it was new. They only made 144 of this model in canyon red. It would make a great restoration project or a race car, or street car project.

500 bucks firm takes it! No more pics, no more tire kicking, count out 5 100 buck bills and take it home with a clear title notorized over to you. Wheels are later model pony wheels with drag radials on the back and great tires on the front.

http://www.daytonstangboard.com/forum/imagehosting/4651bfd4ad8852e.jpg

http://www.daytonstangboard.com/forum/imagehosting/4651bfd4ade4d01.jpg

as long as you are not going to cage it or do any major chassis stuff then I would buy something like above which is a hell of a deal. If you want to race at the track then you should buy a prepped roller. Cars go way cheap with 25.5 certs and hell 8.50 cars are next to nothing compared to paying to have chassis work done(providing you cant put together a cage that is able to pass chassis cert at home)

My next car has been built on paper for a long time however I will be looking for a prepped roller.

a 6 point is the plan. Drag racing is fun but I enjoy track days and autocross. Be set up more to favor corners the. A stright line. After going back and forth I've decided inwant a hatch. Going to go with a lm7 still up in the air on what heads to us. The 5.3 heads or get a set of ls6 heads, 228 cam fast 96 intake and tb. Is my plan. Still doing some digging on if the intake and tb will worth while for a 5.3 or not. My goal is 400rwhp. Have no clue what trans will be best either. First time digging into Chevy stuff.

My welding goes as far as tacking something in place. I would not trust a cage welded by me lol.

Haven't had enough practice.

85 LX 5.0 coupe roller for sale. Car has 87 to 93 front V8 spindles and larger V8 brakes(85's used the 4 cyl sized brakes factory), has an 8.8 with a 3.73 gear in it as well (again, the 85's used a 7.5" rear axle), engine compartment has been painted with rustoleum hammered metal black, and so has the trunk, has 5 spd pedals in it. No carpet, no headliner(may get one for it), no back seat. Has subframe connectors in it, driveshaft loop, red electric fuel pump and filter, larger fuel line, holley fuel pressure regulator, power brake booster and master cylinder need to be bolted in. Gauges and cluster bezel are laying on floorboard. All wiring and such is still in the car. Battery is mounted in trunk in a nice box, cables run, etc. Wiring has been moved inside fenderwells. Has some minor rust in floor pans, body has some dents and dinks, all minor. Manual windows, manual locks, manual mirrors, had factory a/c, rear defog, and cruise when it was new. They only made 144 of this model in canyon red. It would make a great restoration project or a race car, or street car project.

500 bucks firm takes it! No more pics, no more tire kicking, count out 5 100 buck bills and take it home with a clear title notorized over to you. Wheels are later model pony wheels with drag radials on the back and great tires on the front.

http://www.daytonstangboard.com/forum/imagehosting/4651bfd4ad8852e.jpg

http://www.daytonstangboard.com/forum/imagehosting/4651bfd4ade4d01.jpg

Can someone get me his contact info ASAP Please? Would be appreciated as the site is giving me issues with registration!

Thanks!