RENEGADE RACING ASSOCIATION

Renegade Racing

Hello,

My name is Kristal...pretty sure my late-husband used to post on this forum a few years back so the name RENEGADE RACING ASSOCIATION may be familiar.

Tommy loved everything about racing, introduced me to the sport 9 years ago and I was hooked as well.

Unfortunately he lost his battle with Lou-Gehrigs disease in 2012 but he filled his last couple of years laying the groundwork and building the foundation of our series, which I now oversee. Tommy got to see the series grow from 1 class of 13 racers in 2010 to running 3 classes in 2011.

We are a Index/Heads-up racing series based out of Northeast Ohio, we now have 4 classes and looking to add a 5th in 2014.

Jim Mikesina 8.90 Index

2Fast Garage 9.90 Index

Chumley Motorsports 10.50 Index

Mickey Thompson Outlaw L/S

We are debuting an 11.50 Index Sept 14th at TRP with hopes of adding it to the 2014 schedule.

Thank you

Guys the RRA is a great organization to race with. Ray and I enjoy every race they put on.

Next year there should be 2 red f-bodies running in the RRA out of the KoolRayz camp...

Thanks, very nice finding someone familiar at almost every new forum I've ventured too.