Alum

owndjoo

Lol. We got er almost to 80 before we ht some rough stuff today... Then blew the trans in the cummins pulling it out... Smh

I've run across a couple 22 Classics with big blocks in them and was very impressed with the speed and handling. That would suck having the truck die pulling the boat out. Hopefully it made it to the top of the ramp before it let go.

Let us know when and where you are there. Linn and I and a few others will be there all weekend.

I was out all day Sunday breaking in my new drive and didn't see you guys.

I don't know how you roll buckeye all the time with the bigger boats. I kept my trim higher than usual and still hit bottom a few times :angry:

Anyone going to the poker run at Cumberland this week?? I'm leaving at 7am Thursday.

-Marc

I was out all day Sunday breaking in my new drive and didn't see you guys.

I don't know how you roll buckeye all the time with the bigger boats. I kept my trim higher than usual and still hit bottom a few times :angry:

Anyone going to the poker run at Cumberland this week?? I'm leaving at 7am Thursday.

-Marc

I honestly never had any issue. Some spots we will churn up the mud but never really hit the actual bottom.

rob are you pleasure boating or fishing?

Fishing. Been up almost every weekend since April trolling for walleye. Started out on a 23' trophy walk around with twin 120's and just picked up a 27' cobia walk around with twin 200's.

We do a fare share of screwing around with fishing mixed in.

Fishing. Been up almost every weekend since April trolling for walleye. Started out on a 23' trophy walk around with twin 120's and just picked up a 27' cobia walk around with twin 200's.

We do a fare share of screwing around with fishing mixed in.

I go to Erie when I can. I have a few friends with condos and Cig boats up there. I havent made it yet this year but would love to go fishing in the fall.

Do you ever go to Cumberland?

-Marc

What's the beam on it? If you can swing it, I highly suggest making the trip to Cumberland. It's amazing.

-Marc

8'6" beam but its tall with the hard top. I'm sure it could be done. I still have the old boat I should pull it down there.