Good work for a young guy 9/15

Mojoe

I have some work around the property I think would be good for a young guy to earn a days pay. Looking at $30-$40

Anything from helping with some yard work, to policing up some brass from the shooting area. Tons of water and and food provided. He will be treated well, but expected to work. He won't be doing anything dangerous or operating anything motorized. Only looking at about 3-5 hours of work. He will have some good Burgers or dogs while he's here. Mom and Dad can hang out and supervise, by chilling by the pond, and fishing if they like.

Here's what else I offer after work is done, if interested, or at a later date when he isn't tired:

Basic gun handling and a little shooting, with my gear. no cost.

Please PM me if interested.

I have one, if not two, able bodied young men that have recently earned restriction with extra duty.

You don't even have to pay anything out.

Nice. Part of my punishments growing up almost always involved hard labor. Probably a bit more than these two are in for, but still an excellent alternative to a damn 'time out', etc.