Raising Cane's....

Putty

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the breading at canes when I had it was soggy. (Strike1)

Let me tell you why this happened and how to prevent it from happening again. You got the food to go. The steam from the chicken and hot fries, in the container caused your fries, chiggin and bread to soggy up. Remedy which works I eat there all the time. Get to go...open the lid in the bag. Let that steam out. Crispy when you go to eat.

Let me tell you why this happened and how to prevent it from happening again. You got the food to go. The steam from the chicken and hot fries, in the container caused your fries, chiggin and bread to soggy up. Remedy which works I eat there all the time. Get to go...open the lid in the bag. Let that steam out. Crispy when you go to eat.

I did get it to go. Noted.

I actually drove from Pickerington to one of the Cane's on OSU's campus one night (since they're open until 3AM vs. midnight everywhere else) and did that. I'm close enough that when I get it from the drive thru I can make it home or to my office without it getting too bad. But I definitely know to do that if I'm not going to be eating the food within the next 10 minutes or so.

Oh by the way. Jelly?

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c161/spedponcho/86A34561-1B00-44D6-A3DC-114A402DA8C4-43529-000012404C29C9A4_zpsf96327b0.jpg

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/CLovaR1/Faces/scaledphpserver831filen.png

I get a Caniac, 3 sauces, double slaw with fries and I add 2 more chicken fingers (yes, 8).

I love Canes. I eat it probably once a week after a really good workout.

No drink. It's like $9 but it's so damn good. Actually, sounds like dinner tonight, haha.

Edit: saw someone else add's 2 to their Caniac...it is a shit load of food but it's so damn good.

I get a Caniac, 3 sauces, double slaw with fries and I add 2 more chicken fingers (yes, 8).

I love Canes. I eat it probably once a week after a really good workout.

No drink. It's like $9 but it's so damn good. Actually, sounds like dinner tonight, haha.

Edit: saw someone else add's 2 to their Caniac...it is a shit load of food but it's so damn good.

Srs? :dumb:

It has to be fresh out of the fryer, fully cooked golden brown, piping hot to be any good. If it has been sitting its just shitty greasy chicken

Fixed.

Been there way to many times during a rush and had shitty undercooked chicken (to the point I specify the chicken be "golden brown" when I place my order).

• Upvote 1

Srs? :dumb:

Yes, 100% haha.

Cane's is awesome for post workout because the chicken tenders have some pretty solid protein, they cook without using trans fat (petty I know), and the coleslaw isn't bad for you either. As others have said, they don't use a ton of breading so it's not terrible. The fries are full of carbs and fat.

It's not the best post workout meal, but it's better than a lot of other crap you can eat right now. And it's delicious.

You can also request the chicken fingers extra crispy, and they definitely listen. They are crispy.

I like them the way they come though because there isn't a ton of batter.

Worked out tonight and went and got a caniac with double fries, no toast and an extra sauce. Mmm