Newbie in the forums!

jporter12

Hi everyone!

I'm new to the forums, as well as new to motorcycling.

I had been itching to get a bike for years, and really got the bug last year when I took a couple rides on a friend's bike. Earlier this year, another friend bought that same Ninja 250, so I was then getting really anxious. We found a deal on Craigslist on my 04 Ninja 250, drove over in his truck, and brought it home, after looking it over, and my friend taking it for a quick ride (it was in the low 40's that day, I believe!)

I will be taking the Motorcycle Ohio course ASAP, I'm scheduled for July 24, but I'm going to try to get a walk-in slot before that.

I'll be looking forward to reading all the advice I can find on here!

No pics yet, they will be coming though.

I bought the bike without the front fairings, apparently it had been down and they were damaged too badly. The bike currently has the signals attached to the headlight, and bar end mirrors. I have a lower coming (Ebay) Wendesday, and an aftermarket upper that was damaged on my friend's bike (long story.) I will be taking before and after pics. I'm still deciding on a color, or if I'm just gonna match the stock color for now.

Earlier this year, another friend bought that same Ninja 250, so I was then getting really anxious. We found a deal on Craigslist on my 04 Ninja 250, drove over in his truck, and brought it home, after looking it over, and my friend taking it for a quick ride (it was in the low 40's that day, I believe!)

I will be taking the Motorcycle Ohio course ASAP, I'm scheduled for July 24, but I'm going to try to get a walk-in slot before that.

I learned on a Ninja 250, too. I really liked it, to be honest. (I also found it on Craigslist!)

Are you taking the Motorcycle Ohio course here in Xenia?

I learned on a Ninja 250, too. I really liked it, to be honest. (I also found it on Craigslist!)

Are you taking the Motorcycle Ohio course here in Xenia?

I'm really happy with the 250. I know that some people like to poke fun at the smaller Ninja's, but I have read quite a bit about them, and they are said to handle extremely well. Really, on the street I don't need any more power, I would just use it and get into trouble!

I'm taking the MSF course here in Licking county. I'm scheduled to take it in Pataskala, but if I can get in on a walk-in, I'll take it in Newark.

Welcome...I'm new as well...I just received my first bike and it's a 250 too! I have some pictures on my site...I'm also scheduled to take the MSF course at Honda the weekend of May 1st!! I'm so excited and anxious to learn how to ride...I'm going to ride my summer away! LOL I can't keep from going to the garage just to look at my bike...okay, to sit on it too...okaaaaaaaay, and to start it up for no reasong too. LOLOLOL

Welcome...I'm new as well...I just received my first bike and it's a 250 too! I have some pictures on my site...I'm also scheduled to take the MSF course at Honda the weekend of May 1st!! I'm so excited and anxious to learn how to ride...I'm going to ride my summer away! LOL I can't keep from going to the garage just to look at my bike...okay, to sit on it too...okaaaaaaaay, and to start it up for no reasong too. LOLOLOL

I'm taking mine through the Motorcycle Ohio program. Only $25 that way, and I can ride with just the permit until then, just limited (barely) on where I can ride. I keep looking for excuses to get out and ride!!