NFL non ohio state football.

Spidey2721

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like another year of agony and beer drinking for me. Maybe Ben and I can root for a Detroit vs Cleveland SB.......:gabe:

I'd like to see that.

On another note, if you don't have Joe Fauria in your FF league, he is available I am sure, he's about to Replace Pettigrew in the Depth Chart. Pettigrew had 2 drops, and a Fumble, Joe was 3 targets 3 Catches, and a TD. Dude is 6 FOOT 7 INCHES tall (2 in taller than Calvin) and will be a huge target in the red zone when Calvin will be double covered. You may know his Cousin Chrstian Fauria played for New England in the early 2000, and Joe is 3 in taller than his cousin. :) Joe has his coaches attention, right now, was talked about by Swartz in the presser. If you are weak at TE, take a chance...

I have been following this kid the last 2 pre-season games and was hoping he'd make the team. He did, and with Old ass Sheffler not getting any younger, and he dropped a ball too, Joe is gonna see the field. I love the undrafted rookie free agent story!

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/09/09/za3a4a6y.jpg

Huge Bengals fan here, but they looked like complete shit the last quarter. Ray fucked it up for us with his last penalty, Green was a monster but made key mistakes and Dalton is still shaky with his passing (I get nervous every time he throws). Dalton HAS to be a better decision maker and not try to thread the needle on every damn throw.

So many weapons but we almost looked cocky out there. Kirkpatrick didn't help with his dumb ass penalty to end the 2nd quarter leading to a free field goal.

loved it tonight. good tough physical football. if they can get the dual threat TE's and RB's working could make for a potent O. with the receiver core they have. dalton needs to learn to follow thru while under pressure. as much as he smiles out there though he has to be the loosest qb. it doesn't get annny easier for them though. tough sched all year. that adam jones caused fumble was awesome though!

Loved the game too man. We looked good, sloppy in some areas and we HAVE to clean up these penalties. It is going to cost us 1 or more games this season if we keep having near 100 yards.

I love Whitworth's passion. He brings a lot of life to that line and he is all about his team. Good to have him back.

Browns trade Richardson to the Colts for their 1st round pick next year, after 2 games?

i'm honestly lost. i have no clue what their front office could be thinking. trading a really good RB. Top 10 guy, 3rd overall pick for a mid 20's 1st round pick? tanking the season after 2 games is NOT going to normally keep a stadium filled all season, but Browns fans are die hard man. i'll give them that. a good RB does NOT win championships, so i kind of mad genius get it. but they better hope that get Clowney and Bridgwater next year.