Drag Week 2013

wagner

Bailey went 6.70 at 213 a little bit ago, on to the next track!

I hate that Larson is out this year, but I believe we'll be hearing his thoughts on everything next week or so. I hope Dave Ahokas doesn't win it. It's a sick car, but it's a Pro Mod with just enough to be street legal. Larson did it for years in a full steel car that was built for the street and worked on the track, now guys are building track cars that work on the street. It's not what Drag Week was created for.

Bailey went 6.70 at 213 a little bit ago, on to the next track!

I hate that Larson is out this year, but I believe we'll be hearing his thoughts on everything next week or so. I hope Dave Ahokas doesn't win it. It's a sick car, but it's a Pro Mod with just enough to be street legal. Larson did it for years in a full steel car that was built for the street and worked on the track, now guys are building track cars that work on the street. It's not what Drag Week was created for.

Larson is a super cool guy but I get where he is coming from.

Dave and his crew are very nice, but that car must suck to ride in for all of drag week. That thing is a street legal Pro Mod/Top Sportsman car and with that suspension I bet it beats you to death.