Will iPhone 5s be a flop?

Putty

cnet made a good point that maybe the finger recognition is for NSA. its a conspiracy but an interesting one.

That's just what it is. 50 million people get a 5S, that's several million prints that are not registered. Criminals will wonder how cops just show up in whatever hole they are in...GPS!

when are the S5's coming out? considering one.

Samsung needs to work on the lag that's resident before any new device is released.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's just what it is. 50 million people get a 5S, that's several million prints that are not registered. Criminals will wonder how cops just show up in whatever hole they are in...GPS!

Samsung needs to work on the lag that's resident before any new device is released.

yep, I wont be worried as being in the military my fingerprints are already in the system. if there is anything bad about the 5s its this. The other bad thing about it is will you ever be able to sell this phone or will you be able to change the fingerprints.

I do not want to stand in line, so I will most likely purchase after the shitstorm dies down. 64bit apps will be a bit down the line to take advantage of the speed. Camera is fine in my 5, not sure how much I would use slow mo, I played with it on the HTC one. The fingerprint thing may keep my kids off my phone. I have a passcode but my 6 yo daughter was sneaky and saw what the code was one day.

You can clearly see Jobs is dead. I think this is the official start of Apple's decline, maybe even filing for bankruptcy in 5-10 years.

meh for me. I may get one if I have a few bucks laying around after I buy some other higher priority toys. Likely will wait though to see if iOS7 provides my 4s anything exciting.

was hoping for a better camera or something more than just a lens and flash. otherwise, it's a fucking smart phone. what else can it do to change my life?

Apple has most definitely changed since the introduction of the 5, with iOS 7 and now things like adding colors to the iPhone, but I'm not so certain they're completely on the way out. I'll likely pick up a 5 when the price drops and hold out for a 6 next year.