The Boom Store in Grove City

Hahn

So i had drove past this place a few times before, but finally stopped in to see what its all about. Not to be confused with Boom Boom Tactical though. Unless i misread, this is called The Boom Store and is in southern Grove City/Orient. An older gentleman named Stacey runs the small store out of the back of his truck towing business. Its a very small shop with limited handguns and some long guns. Prices compete with others if not better in some departments. Ammo is in full supply is all calibers from what i seen as well. Stacey said he opened the store last Dec saying hes always wanted to do it. Seemed like a pretty nice guy and was more than willing to talk guns and let you see as much as you wanted. Just wondering if anyone else had heard of this shop, and if not, getting the word out for a nice little spot. Edited by Hahn

This is right down the street from my house. I drive by a lot and have been meaning to stop in there. We worked on his truck at work a few weeks ago. I thought it was called The Boom Store (actually considered Orient). Seemed like a nice guy.

This is right down the street from my house. I drive by a lot and have been meaning to stop in there. We worked on his truck at work a few weeks ago. I thought it was called The Boom Store (actually considered Orient). Seemed like a nice guy.

The Boom Store sounds right actually, good call. And yea, Orient/southern GC. whatevs.