Need a shop to install exhaust.

vonrottes

Or at least just refit the down pipes from the collectors.

I've got ALL the pipes with the general bends needed, they just don't line up for my application.

I've taken it to Three shops in the hilltop.

One on East Broad had it for a good bit and well.... the exhaust didn't get done.

Another place Said they would/could do it for $160, but I took it back and I was told I needed to talk to someone who wasn't there :yuno:

and the last place said it was going to be about $5-600 JUST to install the two down pipes.

So I've got $250 worth of mandrel bent 2½ pipes and a 2in/2out Stainless muffler just sitting in my garage.

In case it matters the exhaust is going on a 1992 S10 with a 4.8L LR4 V8 with 304 Stainless steal short tube headers & 2½ collectors with o2 sensors.

pipe is from jegs part # 30557 kit for a 350 S10 they are standard Aluminuzed steal and is a true dual system Muffler was included with the kit and is 409 stainless.

Everything from the cross member back fits Perfectly, it's just the two pipes coming off the headers going under/over the cross member.

And I'm kind of "more or less" broke so somewhere that could do the two pipes for $150 or less would be GREAT... I don't even need them to install everything... just get the pipes to the muffler.

Any help is appreciated & Thanks in advance.

*I believe* the problems/legality issues arise when the shop removes the Cat themselves. I don't think there should be any issue with them installing an exhaust sans Cat, as long as the car comes in without one (catylitic converter.)

Im sure someone will correct me if im wrong.