Cornhole Boards

BStowers023

I would make sure they're birch top and 3/4" preferably. If not you may have bouncing issues. Also make sure the bags are regulation size and actual corn and not the beads. I know it may not be a big deal to some but I know the guys I play with would give me a ton of shit if I showed up with bouncing boards and fake bags. :D

I would make sure they're birch top and 3/4" preferably. If not you may have bouncing issues. Also make sure the bags are regulation size and actual corn and not the beads. I know it may not be a big deal to some but I know the guys I play with would give me a ton of shit if I showed up with bouncing boards and fake bags. :D

Just picked them up. Great condition. Regulation size except 1/2" plywood. Bags are made with corn. Picked up everything for $60, which is a pretty solid deal IMO.

Thats a good price. If they bounce too much you could probably stop it by putting a 1x4 on edge across the bottom & shoot a few screws through it. Might not be to bad though & most people probably dont even worry about it too much. I hate bounce & i hate boards that have too much clear on them & slide real bad.