WTB 2009+ Turbo Cobalt

Wes Stone

Does anyone know where any reasonably priced turbo cobalts are located? Sister would prefer a 4 door but might consider other options. Would like to stay at 10k and around 60-70k for mileage. Didn't know if anyone has seen any around or at the dealers.

Thanks,

"2009 Chevrolet Cobalt SS - maroon 4 door with black / gray interior - loaded w/ sunroof -2.0l 4 cylinder - 5 speed - looks & drives great - 50,000 Miles - $9,500 614 306-0432

please text if no answer "

http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/4074949320.html

good find. in cbus too.

I've emailed, called, and txted that guy with no response. I found another 09 4 door for $9750 in PA but the credit union is being stupid about how we get them the money and title and i'd have to make 2 trips which makes it hard.

So 10k is not a long shot at all.

I'd prefer a turbo car over a S/C car, but what are the details on your car Boosted?

"2009 Chevrolet Cobalt SS - maroon 4 door with black / gray interior - loaded w/ sunroof -2.0l 4 cylinder - 5 speed - looks & drives great - 50,000 Miles - $9,500 614 306-0432

please text if no answer "

http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/4074949320.html

I drive by that one on my way to work every day. Just passed it about a half hour ago and it's still sitting out there by the road for sale.

It's the same, sister just left there. Lady was a bitch, asked why she thought she could just pull in and knock on doors. Then I talked to her, salvage title, she goes who is the car for, I said her. She goes no way, no no no not happening, the car has to much power. I go she drives a supercharged car now, I know exactly what it is. She hung up on me, sister goes we aren't buying a car from that bitch lol

Btw, if she won't sell the car to a young person, she isn't going to sell it. She said she won't let her 25yr old son drive it. My sister grew up with my cars she has driven way faster shit than a stock cobalt. I'm really perturbed about this lady. Peoples versions of power lol

Btw, if she won't sell the car to a young person, she isn't going to sell it. She said she won't let her 25yr old son drive it. My sister grew up with my cars she has driven way faster shit than a stock cobalt. I'm really perturbed about this lady. Peoples versions of power lol

Did you ask about any of the other 8 cars sitting out front? :lolguy:

I should stop by on my way home from work tonight at 10 PM just to make her mad

No kidding you have a shit load of cars for sale but people can't pull in and knock on your door? She's like I've sold over 3000 cars and people get loans all the time. Yea personal loans. I'm going to flag all her CL ads as spam lol search the phone number she has a bunch lol

Go tell her you can't handle the power as you pull in in your vette lol stupid people