OK out of troll mode..

soslow93

Good morning community, Looking to make CR my go to forum for local activities in the automtive arena. Couple things about me, love my civic's! owned several different cars,and bikes... avid autocrosser (when the car is together) enjoy a good road rally in the snow. Love my 2nd amendment and grilling out with friends.

My current stable includes a '10 mazdaspeed3 my daily , '10 maliwoo wifes mom mobile, and a 99 sedan (currently looking for a new home) my little project mini me car. i have owned at least 15 civic all models from 88-00 build several dedicated autocross race cars. and am still morning the tradein of my fullsize gmc crewcab...

I was an og member of ohiohondas, but that site is no longer very active. Been on here for awhile and typically just lurke in the background reading and checking different threads out. So i figured i dont know everthing about the vehicle im driving, and may need to lean on the knowledge of other i figured id introduce myself and be a bit more active on here.

anywho, thats me see yall round.

Nick

So looking for the Mazdaspeed fools ... How hard is the fuel pump hardware to install? I watched a video and it was ok... doesnt look terrible one question do i also need to upgrade the electric pump in the tank ? or just the mechanical pump at the rail? all the upgrade steps(stages) not many list the actual electric pump and the only upgrade ive see is a 65c or a 265 lph I cant beleive they would put a 255 in it from jump street...any who any advise from any one who might of done one would be great.