1st QS&L at Colerain 4/23

mrmako777

i refuse to show up at bike night in a car.. the only time i evr did that was when i was going with rachael.... just cant bring myself to do that now...

I was gonna ride my new fighter, but If you do wanna go jess, I'll ride the 750 and you !! LOL

^^^^ I've had this dream !! LOL ^^^^ :eek: Just playin !

If not I'll show off the new beast !!

I'll see you guys there, I'll have my ol'lady on the back. Gettin off work at 5 to go swoop... shoot me a text if you wanna meet up to ride in!

Meet us at the chipotle at 530. I'm gonna grab a bite to eat so we prolly won't head out till 6

Mako, i'll just see you guys there, that's back trackin for me, I'm in Western Hills.

Glad your coming Brother !

I'm sorta backtrackin too ,I'm riding for awhile before they meet up and after ! It's gonna be nice, and I can't wait to get out of frickin work !! :D

thanks to everyone who came out! :cheers nice seeing everybody again, maybe ill be able to go to qs and l next week

havent been around bikes in like a week, my heart was pumping when i heard all the bikes coming up my street, it was also party the drugs too i think, haha

thanks to everyone who came out! :cheers nice seeing everybody again, maybe ill be able to go to qs and l next week

havent been around bikes in like a week, my heart was pumping when i heard all the bikes coming up my street, it was also party the drugs too i think, haha

haha we take care of our own man! catman has crazy building skills man, maybe he can hook you up with that high powered wheelchair and you can ride into qs next week! woot!

Good ride guys. Nice meeting Catman, Zuki, and Lamar. Keep the spirits up Jerm. You should take Mr. Mako up on his offer, that should help the spirits a bit...

haha...he will. luke are you going down to edgewater with us tomorrow?

Good times as always ! Sorry we missed Brandon and the rest the crew !

Jerm was higher than me !! Bwahahahaha

Matt, I can't get to your house till 6:30 or so tonight, but wait for me and I'll lead down there to edgewater !!