Hummer H2

Forrest Gump 9

its not just a basic full size truck. it is made up with its own parts. its a pretty big misconception that it is just a full sized truck. do some reading on it.

its own parts that are likely no longer easy to find due to Hummer shutting down production.

an even better reason not to buy one.

Other than the Chevy Avalanche, the Hummer H2, is the only other vehicle on the road that I can look at and know that an idiot is driving it merely by their vehicle choice.

http://www.businessweek.com/the_thread/brandnewday/Pontiac-Aztek-2002.jpg

Other than the Chevy Avalanche, the Hummer H2, is the only other vehicle on the road that I can look at and know that an idiot is driving it merely by their vehicle choice.

I give props to people who bought the Avalanche over the Escalade because they're both the same piece of shit, except the Avalanche driver didn't overpay.

But yes, agree.

Guess im an idiot. I have an avalanche and have considered an H2 for some time.

Avy and hummer aren't meant to be mpg machines. they are meant to be versitle and tow a lot of weight. My avy handles my supra and the trailer without a problem. past 200k now and idk that ill will ever get rid of it. just too reliable to ditch

They are 2 totally separate machines. I have drove my neighbors H2 a couple times and can tell you I would NEVER be satisfied with it as a replacement for my Cayenne. Ride, fit, finish, power, etc you can't begin to compare. I would mind a H2 as a different vehicle (def not first choice), but never as a replacement to the Cayenne.